The Anticipation is Killing Me!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
BlackCat
Haunt Master

The Anticipation is Killing Me!

Post by BlackCat » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:38 am

Oh I just cannot wait for Fall! It has been so hot and uncomfortable here. I can't wait for the leaves to turn colors, the wood burning smells, apple cider and Halloween! As soon as October starts, I am putting up all my decorations inside and out!

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:40 am

yea I like the settleness of fall and the quite. I wish it was fall all year.

spookyboo
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by spookyboo » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:57 pm

I can only wait so long for the fall to come I usually start my decorating in September yea its a little early but I do the inside of the house first. Actually I have decorated my house in a gothic halloween kind of decor so I live a little bit like Halloween all year but I go that extra extra miile during Halloween.....ie...things my husband wont let me keep up all year....(hehe)....no I am just as sane as everyone else I just Love Halloween.

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:29 pm

I am decorating today.

OPTIDONN
Zombie

Post by OPTIDONN » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:55 pm

tantraman wrote:I am decorating today.
I would be we have to move soon. Were gonna get rid of a bunch of our decorations and start over again!

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:40 pm

Oh it must be hard getting rid of your decorations, even if you are getting new ones. I have stuff that is over 20 years old! I just keep building and building my collection every year! I love that sales after Halloween is over cuz then I can get some really cool stuff for really cheap.

I also can't wait for fall because we always throw a couple of big bonfires in our back yard. We decorate with cornstalks, hay bales, pumpkins, a graveyard and all other kinds of cool stuff that gets us in the spirit. I just love the smell of the wood buring and the colorful leaves floating around. I can't wait!

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:43 pm

I play with wresting figures and every halloweeen I have a buried alive match.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

OPTIDONN
Zombie

Post by OPTIDONN » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:50 pm

It is hard. There are a few that are just so beaten up and most were a crazy mix match of stuff. It got to the point it was too much and not in a good way. So now we are going with more themed classic, country, spooky. If all goes well the sacrifice will be worth it.

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:53 pm

definitaly a creepy barn theme is cool
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Twilight
Ghost

Post by Twilight » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:05 pm

it sucks that you have to get rid of all your Halloween things but at least you'll get some more great things

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:13 pm

Hey Optidonn, just send those old decorations my way! Actually, I've moved towards more collectible stuff and themed items. I had to bury my cardboard skeleton and window clings many years ago...*sniff* I feel your pain, dear. :cry:
Don't drink and fly...

Wicked
Crypt Keeper

Post by Wicked » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:29 pm

The weather is just such a beautiful thing during fall... perfect for family walks... ahhh... *sigh* we're not that far away!!
~ do you think me wicked? ~

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:02 pm

Hey tantraman, Are you going to post pictures when you're done decorating :D Blackcat, You're backyard Bonfires sound so nice, and I couldn't agree with you more that I too can't wait for Fall to arrive!

Spookyboo Optidown & Twilight, Nice to meet you both, welcome! :D

Spookyboo, Would love to see pictures of your Gothic/Halloween home decor, I know that somewhere on this forum I have created a thread to do with this topic, see if you can find it & post your pictures, I just "LOVE" looking at other peoples home decor pictures, it's one of my passions :D My own home is Gothic/Victorian, with a splash of Halloween throughout, and I plan on posting pictures as soon as I finish getting unpacked & when my friend comes and helps me with a photobucket account :D