This year for Halloween cont.....

Discussion of general Halloween topics
spookyboo
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

This year for Halloween cont.....

Post by spookyboo » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:21 pm

After my mock funeral I think I will have a victorian seance you know the fishing line knock on the table floating items kind of seance in the dark (I found a cool way of creeping people out-if you have them close thier eyes in the dark an assistant can quietly come up behind them with a bowl filled with ice and just fan the cold air toward the back of thier neck at an appropriate time during the seance. Most everybody lets out a little scream of surprise and are very hesitant to open thier eyes....just in case it is a real spirit breathing down thier neck. You can also use a feather for this type of torture.
hehe Oh and one other thing you should start with a guest you know would act dramatically to this type of thing, its been my experience that once a person screams or crys out everyone else gets a little tense and more receptive to the illusion. If anyone has another take on this idea or something they have done during a seance let me know.
I love new ways to freak out my guests.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:28 pm

sounds pretty trippy.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:58 am

Oh that would be fun! I know we have done seance's and getting the mood right can make it very interesting! Everybody gets into it and it gets spooky yet fun! I like your idea of the feather on the back of the neck, I know exactly who I can do that to!

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:50 am

like peeled grapes in a bowl.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

ElMuertoMan17
Master Reaper

Re: This year for Halloween cont.....

Post by ElMuertoMan17 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:27 pm

That sounds interesting, and very scary! perfect idea for a Halloween party.
La bruja, la bruja
se quedó encerrada
en una burbuja.
La bruja, la boba
con escoba y todo
con todo y escoba.

Samhain
Master Reaper

Post by Samhain » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:00 pm

I'm thinking of having a camp out in the woods behind our house prior to Halloween this year. There's a clearing back there that is creepy at night and I started a rumor about it being haunted years ago. My idea is to get several people together to go camping and then have some others sneak back there at night to scare the spit out of them.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN...

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:06 pm

When I was a kid, I played a horible Halloween prank on my younger sister. It was October but not quite Halloween yet. We shared a bedroom that was just off the kitchen. About 3 or 4 days prior to this prank, I was at the local Cub Scouts Halloween party, and we got this skelitol hand and arm that you could bend into any shape. I bend the hand into a grip.

My sister was taking a nap, and that old devil tempted me. I heard her stirring, so I snuck into the room, and took that skelitol hand and hid under her bed. I knew she was going to get up, so I waited for my oportunity, and as soon as I saw her foot, I placed that skelital hand right on her ankle. She let out a shreak that could rival the Tuesday Morning Air Raid Sirens.

Of course, I was punished because she and my parents didn't find that particular prank to be too funny. I got the belt on my 'u-know-what' and no tv for 5 days.

Mike