TNA Wrestling

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

TNA Wrestling

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:21 pm

I used to watch WCW. Cheer for the NWO. Then in 2001 because of a merger agreement with Time Warner, Turner sold WCW to WWE. Then wrestling turned to <deleted>.

In WWE there was the occasional cool return of a star or faction. But soon Vince would water them down too in order to downplay the legacy of anything formerly WCW. The biggest example of a WCW superstar being a WWE whipping post was Paul Wight aka The Giant aka The Big Show.

But now i'm starting to turn my head to TNA, a Federation started shortly after the demise of WCW. It's becoming very interesting. From the Sting Vs Angle Vs Nash story to the returns of Scott Hall and Booker T to non WWE wrestling, my ears are starting to perk up.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:00 pm

I can't get into wrestling, man--but I do like watching the UFC fights on Spike t.v. :)

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:57 pm

Wrestling is what is is. It's a comic book. As far as UFC, that often bores me. When I want to see people knock hell out of each other, I watch boxing.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.