Who gives a ******** about OJ?

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Who gives a ******** about OJ?

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:17 pm

The world is on fire. I could care less about OJ going back to trial!
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

mama2taj
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by mama2taj » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:47 pm

yep
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:38 pm

OJ? Who's that? Some rap singer called "Orange Juice"?

I'm soooo out of the loop
since I crawled outta the dungeon.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:47 pm

I B Howlin' Wolfman wrote:OJ? Who's that? Some rap singer called "Orange Juice"?

orange beetle....beetle breakfast.....beetle juice.....your name is beetle juice? ok sorry, i don't know what that was about, i've had a couple of beers.

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:37 am

thank you nos!!! i too could care less if OJ is back in court. if it was just some average joe who broke into that hotel room, waving a gun robbing that poor guy, he would be charged, in jail and going to trial...no questions asked. but because its ok, the whole country is acting like its breaking news. just throw the scum in jail and move on with life!!!!

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:59 pm

Who's OJ? You don't mean OEJ do you? I didn't DO anything! :(

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:42 pm

OJ = OJ Simpson...

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:15 pm

I like donuts.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:34 pm

Chocolate covered, with
that gushie white filling?

U-u-u-u-u-u-uh! :D

With the exception, that for ME,
it looks like I have rabies.
:twisted:
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

spikewilliams1996
Vampire

Post by spikewilliams1996 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:20 am

is OJ concentrate oh sorry that was really stupid.I like donuts with the chocolate icing on top filled with the vanilla pudding in the middle when my dog doesn't steal it i should start putting my donuts on the counter not on the floor where my dog can reach them.
The only way the evil thing can get you is if you think about it.

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:25 am

I find it ironic, that he gets into more trouble for being accused of theft of stuff then he does for being accused of killing someone.

When they announced the verdict I was the only person in the room who thought he would get off...

Sometimes I hate being right.

When the trial was over, the foks at prosecution showed some of the press what they had in the box they couldn't use.
Seems that during the big chase in his Bronco, O.J. was heard on his cel phone,by the cop radios,talking to his Mom. The call being heard by the cops was as illegal as you hearing your neighbours on your baby monitor, so they couldn't USE it, but heard it they did.
Mom was on the phone, pleading with him to give up, pull over, plead insanity.
And O.J. says back;"It was HER fault...she STARTED IT..."

O.J. also knew the verdict before you did. The prison guards told him.
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Re: Who gives a ******** about OJ?

Post by Cadaverino » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:13 am

Nostalgiascape wrote:I could care less about OJ going back to trial!
I could not care less.
Last edited by Cadaverino on Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:39 am

There's a lot we don't give a hoot about.
That's why we log onto here. It helps us to forget about all that stuff.

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:27 pm

It's not that I don't care about them as a person. In fact, I do hope things work out for people. But media hounds like OJ, Micheal Jackson, Paris Hilton, and the like, just get too much press. It's as if the tabloids (which specifically cover stars, influential and high profile people,) latch onto a story, and won't let go. In essence, beating us over the head with it.

Back in the days of the Kennedy's, the media had a sort of talent, to report what was newsworthy. What was truely important. It had a talant to figure out what was "fit to print", and what should be kept private. Today, forget it. If a wasp stung Opra on her bumm, people in China would hear about it.

"China" in reference to "distance" and should not be taken as any sort of slander or as a demeaning comment of itself or of it's peoples.

Thing is, we're in the "Info Age", where people can write blogs, post any sort of news imaginable. While in many respects, this is good. Because we can gather to forums, create websites that are a billboard to our lives, IM & chat room. Even telleconfrence with video, (such as Skype).

It's just that we have all this new technology of information, and we have to either learn how to block out the stuff we don't care to hear about, or set our programs to filter out the spam we don't care to see.

So, as far as the likes of people like OJ and Paris Hilton, I REALLY don't like to see their bubblegum crisis plastered everywhere. As far as this topic by Nostalgiascape, (don't take this wrong my friend...) but if this tabloid news is something that really bothers you, why bother to donate you're energies to draw attention to it on the forums?

See, my reasoning is, if you can't stand to hear about something, then it's not a good idea to give it added space somewhere, that you enjoy going to. ESPECIALLY if that place provides an "escape" from the rest of the world's mellow-drama.

Ok, that's my final answer.
(Wolfie is prepared for the angry mob with pitchforks & tourches.)
Last edited by I B Howlin' Wolfman on Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:26 pm

Wolfie.............................................