What are YOU thankful for???

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

What are YOU thankful for???

Post by MHooch » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:37 pm

I am thankful for my family, who I love more than words can say...

For my friends, (even the non-Halloweeners :roll: )who support and love me, no matter what...

For my job, where I get to make a difference in people's lives...

For my health (hey, I have my issues, but I work with really sick people daily, and I am in FINE shape)...

For the men and women of our Armed Services, who are out there fighting the good fight for all of us...

And for the special folks at Halloween.com, who never think I'm weird for talking non-stop about all things Halloween. I love you all.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYBODY!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Hugs from Hooch
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:54 pm

i've had a rough life which could be made into a movie! but as an adult, things have gotten better for me and i am very thankful for that. i love my daughter so much and i am so happy that she is in my life. i'm very thankful for my gift of singing and musical talent and i am grateful to have found hallowee.com! i really consider you all friends of mine now and i can't imagine going a day with out coming here and chatting with you all. :D

spookyboo
Haunt Master

Thankful

Post by spookyboo » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:01 pm

I am thankful for every new day
for my Dear Husband who completes me
for every precious moment spent with my family
for every dear friend including all those on Halloween.com and Santaclaus.com
and and I am thankful for all the joy and beauty in the world.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wild Winds thou shalt blow
carry away my saddened soul
tis the time of Judgement

Succub'Oz

Post by Succub'Oz » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:20 pm

OEJ

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:25 am

MammaHooch..... you're gettin me ALL weepy here! I do love you so!!!!!!

I'm thankful for all of that too....
And Hummy..... you are too, much! I love you BBS! *CHOO*

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:29 pm

One Eye'd Jack wrote:MammaHooch..... you're gettin me ALL weepy here! I do love you so!!!!!!

I'm thankful for all of that too....
And Hummy..... you are too, much! I love you BBS! *CHOO*
Weepy?

You sure that's not rotted pumpking juice kiddo?
:lol:

But, yeah. Lots of things I'm thankful for.
Mostly the folks I've met, here, on Halloween.com and a few more new folks at santaclause.com too.

Thankful that I have my own apaertment to "abuse" over the holidays. I see a pallet of drywall patching compound in my future though. :lol:

VERY thankful that my parents are NOT moving to Washington State.

Thankful that my brother & sisters are employed and healthy. And that they plan to stay up in WA.

I'm thankful that I have a cute fuzzy white dog, who can't stand to be away from me for more than 10 minutes.

I'm thankful that I have a band to work with, that is a welcomed change from the regular stuff I do here and at home.

I'm glad that I'm not bored, glad I don't need cable TV, as the internet keeps me abrest of the world's news.

Thankful that I can take my time with the holidays. As long as I get a big enough jump ahead of time.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:12 pm

I'm thankfull for... my kids, my husband, my friends, and my friends right here. I'm thankfull I found Halloween.com!
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:25 am

For my aunt who taught me about art and why folks like diego Rivera and Picasso and Dali and Monet matter
for my uncle who taught me about jazz and blues and why Ellington edges out Gershwin as America's greatest composer and Howlen Wolf's ROCKEN CHAIR lp is nearly perfect.
My Mom for her reciepes and her subversive sense of humor.
For Dad and all those talks about politcs we had..(yes, Dad, I'm still a liberal...)
for my other uncle who brought down trunks of stuff when my aunt died and started me on a long love of popular American culture.
for my health... I can do yoga three times a week and ride my bike to work..
for my son who still puts his arm around me..my daughter who likes to be reassured of her virtues, and my grand daughter, who keeps trying to con me into watching Under Dog with her...for Baby Brother, who makes me laugh and understands my language. For Pasolini, K Gordon Murray, Sergio Leone, Welles, Cocteau, Bela, Ed Wood, Criswell, Phil Tucker, Gram Parsons, my cat Zontar, and the gift of being happy
Future events such as these will effect you in the future