Where's Mamma Hooch?

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:37 pm

what?! what happened to Hooch?! :( :? :?:

magickbean
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by magickbean » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:41 pm

:shock: Indeed!!!! Where's Mama Hooch?? :(

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:47 pm

no I'm going to really miss her if she's gone. when I first found this bored the first thing I remember was her
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:24 pm

Mamma Hooch is fine and I'm not going to speak for her but I know that she absolutely loves everyone here! I'll let her know how much she's loved and missed.

Sorry I split this thread but I thought this deserved it's own place. We all love MHooch like we love everyone here and I know she'll be around again. This can be a rough time of year for a lot of us, myself included. But we're all a big family here and no one is really ever gone.

Sometimes all of us just need a little time to ourselves.

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:29 pm

oh, i was wondering how this thread was started, i was like, 'hey, i didn't do that" :lol:

anyway, tell hooch i love her and miss her and to have a wonderful thanksgiving, but i still don't understand why she's gone?

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:33 pm

I will, Kallie. Thanks.
We could just all PM her and tell her just how much we all love and miss her here and how much this site needs her here.
That way when she come on next time, her PM box will be flooded with love! :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:36 pm

I agree with OEJ, Let's just give everyone whatever space they need. MammaHooch knows she's loved more dearly then any forum in it's self. Many members took a step back over the past few days and each member was given the space they needed, so lets just give each other whatever they need, that's what friends do, right :wink: And like OEJ mentioned, we all have stuff on our plate in life and the menu can often need to be altered. The main thing is that she knows she's loved and she'll be welcomed home with the BIGGEST HUGS & KISSES when she's ready to come home :D

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:58 pm

I hope M Hooch will be around here on Thanksgiving Day or the weekend. Perhaps? :x

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:05 pm

My spirit summoons me to say that it feels MammaHooch will be back once the geat Sentinels have ensnared the boogyman and sent it back to Hades :twisted:

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:36 am

I pray that MamaHooch is doing well. It IS a hard time of year for a lot of folks and if space is what she needs right now, then space is what we, as her friends, should give her. I have confidence that she'll be back. It's still sad and I still miss her... :cry: I hope she comes home soon....

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:20 am

Love you, Mama Hooch, and we definitely, DEFINITELY miss you around here...I look for your posts everyday! But I know you're a busy woman too, what with work and the Thanksgiving holidays and all- we just very much look forward to your return!!!

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:My spirit summoons me to say that it feels MammaHooch will be back once the geat Sentinels have ensnared the boogyman and sent it back to Hades :twisted:
And about that........yeah, about that...I don't know, maybe a little more patience from all of us is the key to a good outcome on that, one can only hope. I'm a total hypocrite for not doing as I said I would when the boogeyman came back, but when it came right down to it I couldn't leave. Where else would I go when all you wonderful, irreplacable friends are here???? :wink:

BEST WISHES TO YOU Mama Hooch, you're thought of often and very fondly!!!

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:32 pm

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:My spirit summoons me to say that it feels MammaHooch will be back once the geat Sentinels have ensnared the boogyman and sent it back to Hades :twisted:
The Eagle Has Landed!
Succub'Oz will be coming back around, too!

I think everyone should PM or email the other members who you're particularly close with and let 'em know that things are great, here at Halloween.com and Santa.com, too.

C'mon, People! We've got a lot of planning to do! Halloween is less than 340 days away!!! :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:11 pm

Hey OEJ, that's wonderful news to hear that Succub'Oz will be coming home, the guardian misses her and can't wait to see her come back through the gates of spookytown. I've really missed our family members who the boogyman scared away, I'll do my best to keep him in Hades :wink:

Only 340 days left until Halloween, oh dear, not much time left people :shock:

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:16 pm

I have already pm'ed and or e-mailed these ladies... :D I'm getting very excited about the prospect of having the old vitality back on this board!!!

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:07 pm

yay! :D succub'oz!!! well, i new that hooch and succub'oz were gone, but who else left? :?