Ghosts again?!?!

Discuss/post ghost stories etc!
Haunt Master

Ghosts again?!?!

Post by Haunt Master » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:02 pm

Well, last night as I was talking with the next door girls, my fiancee began yelling for me to come see her as quickly as possible! Something must be very wrong!

The doorknob from the front door to our living room was rattling just like when it is being turned to open! She thought maybe someone had gotten into the house? I could find no one anywhere, my dog stayed on the front porch with gate locked and secured, she would have been barking at someone otherwise.

But then as I was leaving the upstairs later to close the house, the lights were on in one particular room? I am 90% sure I had turned it off!

Well, strange things happen here sometimes within a day or two on either side... My birthday is NEAR!!!

This is not the first time this door did something scary. Ghost out there for a special reason?

My grandpa told me it was maybe my grandma, or my great grandmother? Who knows???

I hope it will not happen again tonight! :shock:

Haunt Master

Re: Ghosts again?!?!

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:53 pm

Again, second time last night my fiancee heard numerous footsteps up the stairs. She thought "Chris must be home". She went to the bottom of the stairs and checked a few times.... then she noticed the outside door behind her was locked. She thought "Chris must have left already".

I came home about 20 minutes later... I had not been home when she heard the footsteops! I went upstairs looking around, stopped and checking numerous times - NOBODY anywhere. I checked all doors and windows - LOCKED!
No signs of forced entry, or even any entry at all.

Maybe the ghostly will have to work harder to travel around up here? I relly don't know... :?