Props for 2007

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
NATUREPIXIE
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by NATUREPIXIE » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:49 pm

Michael's here in Texas has some Halloween stuff out. I bought some the other day! :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:54 pm

Hi NaturePixie, Yep, I phoned the one closest to me & they said that they have some of their stuff out now, so I'm thinking of going out there soon, maybe this coming Thursday or Friday. Can't wait!

NATUREPIXIE
Crypt Keeper

Post by NATUREPIXIE » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:58 pm

I can't wait for Garden Ridge to get here stuff out. They usually have a larger selection of Halloween stuff. I'm like a kid in a candy store there..lol

Wicked
Crypt Keeper

Post by Wicked » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:21 pm

I've found http://www.orientaltrading.com to have an amazing (cheap) selection of stuff... I always get my halloween party materials there because you get so much for so little $...

Honestly, look what I found for $15! -->
~ do you think me wicked? ~

NATUREPIXIE
Crypt Keeper

Post by NATUREPIXIE » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:00 pm

Wicked wrote:I've found http://www.orientaltrading.com to have an amazing (cheap) selection of stuff... I always get my halloween party materials there because you get so much for so little $...

Honestly, look what I found for $15! -->
I like shopping with them too. I sometimes take my old catalogs and look through them, if I find something that I like that's not in the new catalog I type in the old number and most times they will have it on clearance but it doesn't come up unless you type in the old number. I know I'm crazy, but I save all my Halloween Catalogs, I never throw them out..lol

For example: Foam Coffin w/mini skeleton vf-70/1666 $19.95 in 2005 catalog

NOW COFFIN W/MINI SKELETON Item Number: IN-70/1666 Was $17.95 Now $11.99 per Piece

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:29 pm

Hey Wicked!

I got some of those same as you posted the pic recently... Well, currently they are out of stocked... They used to sell for $14.99, then right now they're for sale on $7.99! I guess I hope we will get some more of them before August or not because it is up to the owner of Alarming Products. So you can always come and see our Alarming Products store online just below the banner logo and click on the link, you will see everything we have here. :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:00 am

Wicked, Like I said before I'll say it again, YOU GALS & GUYS ARE SOOOO LUCKY to have all those stores there, about our closest and biggest halloween store I think is Michael's, and now with US shipping prices gone through the roof its so expensive to order from down there :cry:

Athenagwis
Crypt Keeper

Post by Athenagwis » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:26 pm

Thanks for sharing those ideas, I may just have to use some of them, I found some other pretty cool stuff on your site. I would like to find more of these at home decorations to make because we don’t have a lot of money right now, but I figure if I start with some of the smaller things, I can fill in from there in years to come. I never even thought of using the pink board to make Tombstones with, I am going to check and see how much that stuff costs and get started on a nice little graveyard (if budget allows :))

Thanks for sharing!!
Rachel

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:18 pm

Oh my, I didn't see this thread before....Ghostee!!! I commented on you Wailing tree thread, and the great job you did, and seen these and wow, you must have a blast making stuff like that!!! Is it more of a hobbie/past time or what, what made you get into Halloween prop scene? Man I wish I had your creative talent!!! BRAVO!!!!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

ghostess
Master Reaper

Post by ghostess » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:44 pm

Thatnks :) I tend to think of Halloween as my hobby. I work on stuff and think about working on stuff for it all year long. It's not a "seasonal" thing for me, it's an obsession. ;)
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

sweet lil vampire
Vampire

My old trusty props

Post by sweet lil vampire » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:18 pm

Here are a couple of my babies that I have had over the past 5 years.
Sorry they are so big, don't know how to shrink them. They all look amazing in the dark with a strob hitting them.

Also, where do you go to find out what level you are on the forums: ghost, vampire, etc?
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't wipe your friends under the couch

ghostess
Master Reaper

Re: My old trusty props

Post by ghostess » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:25 pm

sweet lil vampire wrote:Here are a couple of my babies that I have had over the past 5 years.
Sorry they are so big, don't know how to shrink them. They all look amazing in the dark with a strob hitting them.

Also, where do you go to find out what level you are on the forums: ghost, vampire, etc?
Now those are my kind of babies! No crying, no pooping, and wicked cool ;)
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

sweet lil vampire
Vampire

Post by sweet lil vampire » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:59 pm

Yeah, I love making stuff, don't have it like you do, but I plan all year round. Yes I call all my dead creatures "my babies", my friends think I'm crazy. They have an awesome time at my parties though. I am going to try and make my own "wailing tree" this year. You make it look so easy, I'll post some pix when I get started on it.
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't wipe your friends under the couch

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:05 pm

Excellent pics!!! Good-working SLV!!

sweet lil vampire
Vampire

Post by sweet lil vampire » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:11 pm

THANKS!!!
I got more floating around here somewhere, as soon as they fly by I'll grab em and put them on here.
Speaking of Michael's I spend over $100 :shock: today on Halloween stuff. They have a pretty good selection out right now here in TN.