Supernatural

Talk about television shows, movies, music and more!
jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Supernatural

Post by jadewik » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:39 pm

This awesome television show kinda fits into two forums... but I felt it fit more into the TV show forum and posted a discussion thread there:

Supernatural topic in Halloween on TV forum

I'm literally floored with shock and surprised that no one has posted about this gem of a show. It has everything-- ghosts, poltergeists, witches, djinns, phantoms, demons, reapers, psychics, werewolves, vampires, skin walkers, bugs, haunted paintings ... etc...etc.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by geekmidwinter » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:36 pm

Oh, I'm totally obsessed with this show, in fact, I'm watching it on DVD as I type this. The Winchester boys are HOT, and the backstory is absolutely enthralling. Season 2 come out on DVD in September. And for the record, Sam Winchester hates Halloween.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:07 am

that is really cool!, Jadewik! Thanks for the link.
I've been into gaming for a long time but, at the SAME time I am VERY VERY particular about my games and just that little encounter with the car thing is RIGHT up my alley.

mamawof2
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by mamawof2 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:14 am

Everyone around here is HOOKED on this show. Cannot wait till the new ones begin. Like you said it has everything. It really lives up to it's name. And it does all this without being cheesey. I assume this year they will be trying to save Deans soul. CAN'T WAIT!!!

ghostphase310
Ghost

Post by ghostphase310 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:19 pm

i dont know...the show is SO fake to me...some of the things that happen are ridiculous and completely retarded