Dracula's grave?

News about Halloween from all over world...
NeverMore
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Dracula's grave?

Post by NeverMore » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:54 am

New theory on how Vlad the Impaler may have died. They think he died in Naples of old age, and they may have found his grave.

Read more...

Kolchak
Halloween Master

Re: Dracula's grave?

Post by Kolchak » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:44 pm

Hey! It's True! Every Single Word!

Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster and I went to Italy in our UFO after getting tired of being in Atlantis. We get there and low and behold we find out from the Werewolf boy that Dracula is buried nearby.

We sent for Madame Gotha, who is a Bulgarian Spiritualist that talks to the dead. She also one a gold medal in women's weightlifting at the 92 Olympics in Barcelona. She did 345 in the clean and jerk.

Okay. Maybe she has a deep voice and needs to shave twice a day but she is an expert in the 6th Sense. She confirmed that Dracula was in fact buried there and that was good enough for us.

We hopped back in our UFO and flew back in time and confirmed it without a doubt.

So there!

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:30 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kolchak
Halloween Master

Post by Kolchak » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:01 pm

That's an awesome poster of Drac and his Dragon flag and wielding that mace! Too bad I'm too old to have posters like that anymore. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:25 pm

You could turn it into a background for your computer, or shrink it and make it the background on your phone. Personally, I prefer this picture of Frank...

pinkrosi
Ghost

Post by pinkrosi » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:04 am

Haha! That's funny-- I was in New Orleans 'round the holidays this year (Dec 2011) and we popped in an antique store on Royal Street. They had several Vampire Hunting Kits. I really couldn't believe they actually had something like that! So fun! I took a pic of one-- I'll have to find it and post it.
adil

jadewik
Halloween Master

Post by jadewik » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:26 am

The Dracula Grave thing is a total hoax. The scientists who "made the discovery" are known hoaxers. You have to give them props-- with the new Dracula Movie coming out, it probably made the film's billings increase. Woo. I still have yet to see Dracula Untold. =(

LOL-- I wonder if I ran into pinkrosi. I was in NOLA in Dec 2011. I think we may have seen the same Vamp Hunting kits-- probably not authentic... but fun for the touristy-types.

Here, I took a photo of one in a shop off of Royal Street:

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:02 pm

I've yet to watch Dracula Untold either. I ripped it to my media drive but am waiting till the season to watch it.

Kolchak
Halloween Master

Post by Kolchak » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Yea Drac died in Naples....Naples, Florida. But he's better now.

He saved up all the money he had, because the centuries of vamping had been good to him. He bought a Monterrey style, three bedroom condo on the water near Thousand Islands. He thought the Gulf breeze and sun would do him some good after all that rain in London and snow in Transylvania. He also loves to fish and was hoping to catch a tarpon on a fly rod.

...Well things didn't go too well. No matter how much sun screen he put on, it just couldn't keep him from burning like a piece of bacon. He tried SPF 75,000, but it still wouldn't keep him from frying.

But worse than that was the fact that all the herons, egrets, plovers, ibis and other shore birds, just were total bigots to Drac because he was a bat. This hurt his feelings more than anything else and is why he finally just sold his home and moved back to the Carpathian mountains. So sad! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: