Cloaked Ghost

Are you a yard or home haunter? Discuss that here.
SIEFKA
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 10992

Cloaked Ghost

Post by SIEFKA » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:48 pm

http://grimhollowhaunt.blogspot.com/200 ... -step.html

I will be at the university so Halloween will be different for me. That being said I promised myself that I would always make a great yard display of some sort. What I plan on doing this year as compared to last year is simple. I plan on just having one of these creepy cloaked ghosts and maybe some wind sound or graveyard sounds.

I love the abounded lot where I grow my pumpkins, I find most of my ideas for my next yard haunt there. So I went back into the lot and I was able to find an old hockey net so I used that as my post right now it’s about 7 foot tall and spray painted black. I screwed it into a big board on the bottom it’s somewhat stable but not as stable as I would like. I was wondering does anyone know how heavy this will be when completed. I am trying to do as cheap as possible without monster mud. Thank you.

I just can't wait until next Halloween,
'Cause I've got some new ideas
that will really make them scream!
And, by God, I'm really gonna give it all my might!

SIEFKA
Master Reaper

Re: Cloaked Ghost

Post by SIEFKA » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:25 pm

I have the Ghost supplies all complete all I have to do is put them all together and I will make a full how to guide so for those that want to make this same ghost can go right ahead! It only takes about 4-5 days.

I just can't wait until next Halloween,
'Cause I've got some new ideas
that will really make them scream!
And, by God, I'm really gonna give it all my might!

HalloweenDot
Site Admin

Re: Cloaked Ghost

Post by HalloweenDot » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:48 pm

SIEFKA wrote:I have the Ghost supplies all complete all I have to do is put them all together and I will make a full how to guide so for those that want to make this same ghost can go right ahead! It only takes about 4-5 days.
That is cool. College and grad school were definitely different types of Halloween experiences vs being at home.
Halloween.com since 1994 - Chris