Halloween Theme Park

Discussion of general Halloween topics
TheHallow1
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Halloween Theme Park

Post by TheHallow1 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:45 am

Describe what your dream Halloween theme park would be like. Feel free to be as elaborate and detailed as you want.
Trick 'r Treat

ScarecrowJack
Haunt Master

Re: Halloween Theme Park

Post by ScarecrowJack » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:09 pm

I'm not sure what my ideal would be. I do know I would like to see more werewolf themed haunted attractions. Cedar Point used to do Werewolf Canyon, but they dropped it after three years. Grrr. :(

Hay rides and Corn mazes are always fun. But I'm actually kind of ambivalent about most haunted attractions. I want to see the costumes, the props, and be told a story. Why is this place haunted, what is it's history and how are the actors expressing this story. Unfortunately, that's rarely what goes into a haunted attraction. I remember one haunted forest that had clowns and I kept thinking "Why are there clowns in the woods? Did their clown car break down? Are they lost? Do they need help finding their way back to the carnival and the other clowns?" Clearly, I think too much, but I can't help it. If just bugs me when I find logical inconsistencies like that. (I'm great fun at movies too, LOL.)

Discussion groups about Halloween I think would be interesting. Hardly the blood pumping experience most are looking for, I know. Telling ghost stories is great fun. Watching a master storyteller working is beyond compare. I think the art of oral storytelling needs to be brought back, especially in regards to Halloween which has such a great legacy of storytelling.

And shopping, it would have to have shopping. I collect Halloween art, and I think a bazaar or something of that nature featuring artist work would be very enjoyable. I go to Ghoultide Gathering, a Halloween art show and just the experience of looking at all the amazing artwork is a treat unto itself.
We're the farmer's scarecrows
We scare away the birds,
We keep the farmer's corn safe
Without any words.
But when Halloween comes
We jump out of the ground
And we scare the boys and girls
When they come walking 'round.

zafar500
Ghost

Re: Halloween Theme Park

Post by zafar500 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:47 am

It is a great thought of a Halloween. I think it would be a great Halloween with this idea. thanks for suggestion.
You can check out our latest Real - microsoft vce and olivetcollege.edu exams written by our certified teams to help you pass Braindumps - 642-813 - test .