FOURTH OF JULY!

Discussion of general Halloween topics

What are you going to do on 4th of July?

Visit families and friends for cookout!
33%
Go see the fireworks!
33%
Have the party and booze!
17%
All of the Above!
17%

Total votes: 6

LawP
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by LawP » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:38 pm

Madam Hooch, I believe I will defer to your wise advice and party with the boys. The only drawback is if they get a call in the midst of munching...which is definitely a possibility on the 4th. We've had dry weather and couple that with fireworks...BOOM! Hopefully, we won't burn too much real estate tomorrow. :wink:
Don't drink and fly...

hauntmaster

Happy 4th of July!

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:45 pm

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYBODY!!!

My grandpa is going to have a sirloin steak for dinner! I am going to have T-Bone steak and my fiancee is going to have Ribeye steak for dinner too! Then me and my fiancee, and also, a few friends of mine will start to blow up the firecrackers!

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:28 am

My heart goes out to all of you who have to work on the 4th. I've always taken The United States' Independence Day very seriously. I don't always do it, but I like to spend the day reading important things from the important men in this country's history: Jefferson, Franklin, and even Thomas Paine's 'Common Sense'.

I've always wanted to mark the day as being so much more than just a day for hot dogs, bar-b-que and cheep fireworks. then I read this... An article from a man that highly admire and respect.......

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/Denn ... urth_seder

GOD BLESS AMERICA and God bless all of you!!!!