Pumpkin Carves for 2007

Do you have a special way to carve a pumpkin?
hauntmaster

Pumpkin Carves for 2007

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:21 pm

What type of design are you going to carve your own pumpkin for this year? For me, yes, I am going to carve some large pumpkins. I'm thinking about carving Skullface, Mean-looking Jack O' Latern, Haunted House with Full moon, and Clown face (maybe bad-looking clown's face). Hee hee...

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sun May 06, 2007 9:01 pm

Each year my Dad and I purchase these 40lb pumpkins and carve them out and take great pictures with my kids in side. So Far we've had one for my daughter (2 yrs) and one for my son (1yr). This year my wife and I had our second son, so 3 pumpkins is the target for this year. I try to do the traditional jack-o-Lantern faces on the big ones because of the size, it is just easier. I'll also, carve additional pumpkins for my front step. There I try to go scary. Similar to the JOL on the cover the sound track to the movie "Halloween".

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun May 13, 2007 1:53 am

Please post pictures...we LOVE pictures!!!

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:27 pm

I carved about 16 pumpkins last year with mostly horror movie icons on them. Like Michael Myers, Freddy, this pupkinhead looking scarecrow, etc. I actually took the day off of work to do it (even though I was horribly sick).

I really enjoy doing that. I got the designs from this great website called zombiepumpkins.com. It totally rocks. You have to pay to join it but it's ridiculously cheap and you get a ton of neat patterns that you can print out over and over.

Wicked
Crypt Keeper

Post by Wicked » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:45 pm

I'm going to try and perfect the classic Jack (honestly I still can't make the face evenly proportioned!). This year we're going to attempt to roast the pumpkin seeds we harvest from the innards. Lol. Knowing my family, we'll start a fire just trying :lol:
~ do you think me wicked? ~