Does anybody else do this?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
vrb8919
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 10992

Does anybody else do this?

Post by vrb8919 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:09 pm

I tend to relate the times of year to Halloween season. For example, after New Years in my mind that registers that we have roughly 7 months until we start seeing the first showings of Halloween and autumn. End of April/beginning of May comes around and think to myself we are half way to Halloween. I wish I didn't do this, because unfortunately I had a little halloween burnout right in the middle of October. I still had fun during the 31st, but throughout the season it was a little dampened. It's almost as if the build up is just as fun the season itself. I still enjoy different times of the year, but does anyone else do this or am I just all out nerd? Haha

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Re: Does anybody else do this?

Post by NeverMore » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:37 pm

NERD!!!!

Actually, I was thinking of watching certain shows only every three months or so to hasten the feeling that next Halloween is coming. I'm a big Dr Who fan... instead of watching the whole new season at one time, like I usually do, I may only watch a couple episodes a month. Gives me something else to look forward to so it may take my mind off the fact that next Halloween is sooo far away.

vrb8919
Crypt Keeper

Re: Does anybody else do this?

Post by vrb8919 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:47 am

Haha I always had a feeling I was a nerd, and now you've confirmed it! That's not a bad idea though. One way or another I've got to find a way to keep my mind off of it seems.