Zombie Apocalypse Attraction

Discussion of general Halloween topics
ramaries69
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Zombie Apocalypse Attraction

Post by ramaries69 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:56 am

My twin boys turn 22 next week and I'm planning to surprise them by taking them to this. Since they love zombie video games, I'm sure this will be a great gift!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObBH1hLSZ38

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Attraction

Post by NeverMore » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:47 pm

So the zombies don't stop unless you shoot them in the head? Looks like that's where the lights are. Should take your sons target practicing first and not tell them why.

johnsoneliza52
Haunt Master

Post by johnsoneliza52 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Oh my Lord...they will have a great time!!!

ramaries69
Halloween Master

Post by ramaries69 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:33 am

My sons have had plenty of target practice, Nevermore! It'll be fun!

Kolchak
Halloween Master

Post by Kolchak » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Don't laugh.

Zombie "Hunting" has caught on in the firearms and shooting community. Mossberg firearms even sold a few rifles and shotguns to use for zombies. Obviously they were for hunting real game, but they had these weird camouflage paint patterns on the guns and some even said Zombie Killer on them.

Ammunition manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon and sold rifle, handgun and shotgun ammo specifically for zombies. Again this was really ammunition to hunt or target shoot with. They ammo came packaged with the green ooze paint paint job on the box and the box saying it was ammo to zap zombies.

In addition you can buy all kinds of zombie targets too. You can buy paper targets with the zombie hoard coming at you. You can pay more money and buy metal targets that have a 3-D zombie on them and you have to hit the target in the head to knock it down.

If you were using a crossbow or other archery tackle, they sell foam targets that have been made up to look like zombies and you can shoot them with your bows and crossbows for a longtime before you have to replace the target.

The American way! Make money no matter how stupid it looks. :shock: :shock: :?

MauEvig
Halloween Master

Post by MauEvig » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Actually Kolchak, I think America can be pretty practical with regards to what they make.

Now Japan on the other hand, they make stuff just because it looks cool. I also heard they have a vending machine for everything. You can even buy a car with a vending machine. That's what I heard anyway. lol.
Nocturnal Purr-Fection

Kolchak
Halloween Master

Post by Kolchak » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:15 pm

MauEvig wrote:Actually Kolchak, I think America can be pretty practical with regards to what they make.

Now Japan on the other hand, they make stuff just because it looks cool. I also heard they have a vending machine for everything. You can even buy a car with a vending machine. That's what I heard anyway. lol.
There's nothing wrong in spending money on ostentatious things if you can. Hammacher-Schlemmer sells a submarine and a real World War 2 PT boat and a speed boat that can go underwater and fly......Of course we're talking some serious money here.

As far as vending machines go. I went fishing once and stopped by a bait shop to get a few a things. Since it was 5am, the shop was closed but they had three vending machines outside that sold all kinds of fishing tackle from rods and reels to live bait like worms, crickets and minnows.

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Kolchak wrote:
MauEvig wrote:Actually Kolchak, I think America can be pretty practical with regards to what they make.

There's nothing wrong in spending money on ostentatious things if you can. Hammacher-Schlemmer sells a submarine and a real World War 2 PT boat and a speed boat that can go underwater and fly......Of course we're talking some serious money here.

As far as vending machines go. I went fishing once and stopped by a bait shop to get a few a things. Since it was 5am, the shop was closed but they had three vending machines outside that sold all kinds of fishing tackle from rods and reels to live bait like worms, crickets and minnows.
Hmm...these fritos taste funny.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:40 pm

Practice smactice! I'm just gonna get me some of those steerable bullets.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/07/11 ... le_bullet/