I Was Shocked Last Night!

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
Kolchak
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

I Was Shocked Last Night!

Post by Kolchak » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:09 pm

I was shocked that Ohio State kicked Alabama's butt last night. Alabama gave it away with poor defense and two very costly interceptions. They had a lead and should never have given it up.

Ohio State showed they had a running game after all and couple that with Alabama mistakes, it was just too much for the Tide to overcome.

I was NOT shocked by the Oregon-Florida State game. FSU has been living on borrowed time all season. Oregon tore them a new one and then some. The Florida State defense just stayed home. Earlier in the season my Hurricanes should have beaten FSU, but we just gave up in the second half.

So now we have Oregon and Ohio State getting ready to play for the whole enchilada. It's too early to make a pick right now, but I'm leaning toward Ohio State....Although Oregon has got some serious speed and quickness on both sides of the ball!

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: I Was Shocked Last Night!

Post by Murfreesboro » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:39 pm

I didn't watch these games but would have pulled for Alabama in theirs just because of Southern pride. I guess I'll root for Ohio now, since they are closer to home. That's usually how I determine my loyalties.