Joann's Pattern Sale

Chat about your costumes
NATUREPIXIE
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Joann's Pattern Sale

Post by NATUREPIXIE » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:16 pm

I don't know how many of you out there sew your own costumes. But Joann's is having a pattern sale on July 12-14..Simplicity patterns will be $1.99 each and July 19-21.. Butterick patterns will be $1.99 each.. LIMIT TEN.. So stock up now!! lol

McCalls sale ended already but I bought 8 pattterns and plan on getting a few more.. :D

deadbride
Master Reaper

Post by deadbride » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:40 pm

There is a way to get more than the limit of 10. As long as it is registered as a separate sale it is fine. Just separate your purchases into 10 in each purchase. Like 10 patterns and some fabric. Then the next purchase can be 10 patterns and something else. Or just go outside and put your first purchase in the car and come back in and get 10 more. I used to work for JoAnn's, Hancock's, ClothWorld, etc. There are always ways around the limits. Usually they don't care as long as you don't get totally carried away. :lol: :oops:
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

NATUREPIXIE
Crypt Keeper

Post by NATUREPIXIE » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:03 pm

deadbride wrote:There is a way to get more than the limit of 10. As long as it is registered as a separate sale it is fine. Just separate your purchases into 10 in each purchase. Like 10 patterns and some fabric. Then the next purchase can be 10 patterns and something else. Or just go outside and put your first purchase in the car and come back in and get 10 more. I used to work for JoAnn's, Hancock's, ClothWorld, etc. There are always ways around the limits. Usually they don't care as long as you don't get totally carried away. :lol: :oops:
Well I know that..lol :lol: I was just printing what the add said... lol :wink: