My ghost experiences.

Discuss/post ghost stories etc!
NATUREPIXIE
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

My ghost experiences.

Post by NATUREPIXIE » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:56 pm

First ghost experience.
I was 18 years old and still living at home. It was about 2 or 3AM, I was sleeping in my bed facing the wall. I awoke and felt someone or something starring at me. I rolled over and there was a child standing in my bedroom doorway. (My younger brother and sister would sometimes get scared and would come sleep in my room on the floor. So I always kept and extra blanket and pillow in my closet.) I rolled back over thinking it was my brother or sister. I kept feeling it starring at me, so I rolled and looked and the child was in the middle of room. I said “ The pillow and blanket are in the closet, hurry up and lay down your bothering me. I rolled back over and still feeling something starring at me rolled over and looked again. The child was still in the middle of the room. So I got up and went to the closet and got the pillow and blanket out. As I was reaching out to hand the pillow and blanket to the child I reached to touch it’s shoulder. It turned and moved it’s shoulder like it didn’t want me to touch it and then it disappeared. Needless to say I dropped the pillow and blanket, screamed bloody murder, turned on the closet light, the bedroom light, the hall light and the bathroom light. I ran and woke my mother up and told her about it. She thought I was being silly until she saw how badly I was shaking. I made her sleep with me in a twin bed for about a week. Every time I would wake up in the middle of the night, I would wake her up too. We would sit and watch and wait for the child to return. I’ve never seen it again, but that’s not to say it hasn’t come back. Maybe that’s why my brother and sister would get scarred and come sleep in my room, maybe they saw it too, but wouldn’t admit to it.

ghost experience.
I had just had my first son, he was about 6 or 7 months old. One night he was crying and would not go to sleep for anything. I had gotten up with him way to many times to count. I changed him, fed him, burped him, rocked him and everything else I could think of. I finally got him quiet. Finally I’ll get some sleep. About the time I dosed off he started screaming again. I was at my wits end. I was at my breaking point, I couldn’t tolerate it anymore. (We have big walk- in closet in the hallway that I had to pass every time I went to my sons room and back to my room. We used the closet as his toy room). There was a mylar balloon that was in the back of the closet. Every time I walked past the closet that balloon was in the same place and didn’t move at all. When I was ready to lose it, that balloon floated out of the closet straight down the middle of the hallway. Not bouncing around off any walls, perfectly straight down the hallway. It went straight to my sons hands. He stopped crying immediately and started to laugh. I asked my husband if he saw it and he said yes. He thought it was a wind current that carried it down there. There was no way that could have been a wind current, otherwise it would have moved way before then. Anyway needless to say, I jumped out of bed and took the balloon from my son and put it back in the closet and shut the door. I got back into bed and my son didn’t cry any more that night. But I was a bit shaken. - I didn’t see a ghost but something was there..

ghost experience.
When my son was four he had a really bad cold and was coughing a lot. He didn’t have a fever. I went to his room and got him to bring him to the kitchen so I could give him cough syrup. When your in the hallway coming into the kitchen you can see all way into our living room. When we got to the hallway door entering the kitchen my son covered his mouth, I thought he was going to start coughing again. But instead he started laughing. I said what’s so funny? He said the man with the cowboy hat. I said what man with a cowboy hat? He said the one sitting on the couch. I looked and didn’t see anything. I just nodded my head and said okay. I gave him his medicine and we started back for his room. He turned and looked back at the couch and started laughing again. - I didn’t see a ghost but my four year old did and I believe that the man was really there and he saw him. With things that happen later, I know for sure he was there.

Ghost Experience:
My husband was out hunting and wasn’t going to get back home until late. I was in bed waiting up for him to get home. Somewhere between 11 & Midnight, I heard someone unlock the front door, open the door and come in. I heard heavy footsteps like mens boots walking across the kitchen. I got up to go talk to my husband to see how his hunting trip had gone. I couldn’t find him anywhere in the house. So I opened the front door and looked out, he wasn’t even home yet. So I searched the whole house and no one was in the house besides me and my son. A couple of weeks later my husband went hunting again and around the same time between 11 and Midnight I heard the door unlock, open and the footsteps. I of course went to go see my husband and he wasn’t there and the truck wasn’t in the driveway. I never heard it when my husband was home, I guess, because I was comfortable and would fall asleep before 11. One night my husband was home and we stayed up to watch a movie. Between 11 & Midnight, I heard the door unlock, the open and someone come in. I asked my husband if he heard that? He said no, but was looking at the door. I finally told my mom about it and she laughed at me. I continued to hear it every night between 11 and Midnight. My mom came over to sit with the kids (I had another baby in the meantime) while my husband and I went out to dinner and a movie. When we got home around 12:30ish she was sitting on the couch. When we walked in and asked how the kids were, she said I heard your ghost come in. I said what? she said “ I heard your ghost come in, I thought I heard ya’ll come in so, I got up to greet you and you weren’t home yet. My husband still didn’t want to admit it. One night we had some friends over and he had a couple of beers, then he admitted to hearing it too. We still here it today....Now that the kids are off to school and it’s quiet at home, I sometimes hear it in the middle of the day. I’m so used to it now I just ignore it.

Ghost Experience:
One night I went to bed, I was awake buy laying with my eyes closed. I felt my husband get into bed and I waited till he got settled in, (you know how you move around till you get comfortable). After he stopped moving around I rolled over to snuggle with him. No one was there, I thought that very odd because I just felt someone get into the bed with me. I got up right away because it scared me. I went to find my husband and he had fallen asleep in the chair watching TV. I woke him up and made him come to bed. I wasn’t going back in the bedroom alone.

Ghost Experience:
One evening just a few months ago my husband and I were on the bed watching TV. I was laying facing the door and he was sitting up on the middle of the bed. The bed shook and there was a noise at the foot of the bed. So my husband crawled to the foot of the bed and leaned over really quickly and said arrggg. ( Are kids usually try to sneak in the room and scare us.)Then he got this really funny look on his face and looked on the other side of the bed. He said “didn’t one of the boys just come in here?” I said “no one came in here or I would have seem them.” I’m facing the door and they would had to have come right in front of me. He said “I know I felt the bed move and heard something at the foot of the bed and I thought I saw the top of one of their heads.”. I said I felt and heard it to, but no one came in here. So we went to check on the boys just make sure and they were playing in my oldest’s sons room.