Happy Friday the 13th!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
halloweenqueen
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Happy Friday the 13th!!!

Post by halloweenqueen » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:27 am

With it being Friday the 13th, I was thinking about all the superstitions, etc that people normally associate the day with! Does anyone have any good stories of thier past Friday the 13th's???

Here's one of mine...

I was at work, and everything was going fine. I went to lunch with a co-worker and on our way back from lunch, she starts freaking out telling me to stop walking and to get as close to her as possible. weird right??? So Im thinking, what the hell are you smoking chick?? Turns out...I had a huge tear in the seat of my jeans and my whole rear-end was hanging out!!! Ya know..I was thinking those jean felt kinda roomy, i just thought maybe i was finally losing weight! HA!!! Is that the end of the story...no! So the rest of the day, Im having to walk around with a jacket tied around my waste. I get home and all my, now x-husband, could do was make fun of me. Even after I begged him to stop, he kept on and on. I finally had enough and decided to go out with my sister that night. On my way out, my "monthly visitor" came to check in on me! Good grief!! So me and my sister are sitting at a small local bar and we are just going over and over how horrible the day has been. I went to go home and I had a flat tire! Seriously!! It was just a series of bad luck the whole day! I was so happy when the day finally ended!!! hahaha! :lol:

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:23 pm

I liked your story that is funny about the jeans. wierd things can happen :D
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:14 pm

I was planning to start a new thread like this, so anyway,

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH EVERYONE!!! :wink:

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:16 am

here is a story for you my friends baby was born 7/13 wieght 7 pounds 13 oz and was born 13 till 7 pm. i thought that was pretty cool.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:53 pm

Halloween queen loved the story! Isnt it true that when it rains it pours?

Tantraman - how awesome is that for your friend. Plus easy to remember. Was it this year on the 13th?
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:46 pm

that IS pretty awesome tantraman! kinda gives me chill bumps! i love it!!!

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:14 pm

yea it was pretty funny i thought