Anyone seen Dead Silence?

Halloween and Horror Movies
LawP
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Anyone seen Dead Silence?

Post by LawP » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:05 pm

I watched it last night. Nothing more scary than evil dolls and clowns!! :shock: Nice twist at the end and kept me on edge throughout.
Don't drink and fly...

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:51 pm

I never saw it...I saw a movie called "Dead Silent" -pretty close- it has Rob Lowe and Catherine Mary Stewart in it, it is a thriller...it actually is pretty good too.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:06 am

Is Dead Silence any good movie?? Is it available on DVD?

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:00 pm

HM: I saw it on pay per view. It stars Donnie Wahlberg. It's probably available on DVD but I'm not sure.
Don't drink and fly...

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:26 pm

LP,

Does it include blood and gory? Anything like some language and some nudity, perhaps?

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:54 pm

Nope, no nudity but there's SOME gore. I don't like nudity in my horror flicks - it's unnecessary in my opinion. I appreciate scary movies that are a bit more subtle than that and the use of dead eyed dolls is a classic vehicle. You should watch and form your own opinion.
Don't drink and fly...

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:15 pm

OK, thanks a lot LP! I will have to rent it and see it myself... I'm sorry you don't like some type of nudity in horror movies, but I DO! :lol:

I'm kinda like <deleted> horror movies fan! :wink: For instance, directors knows as Joe D'Amato, Jesus Franco, and others from foreigns, you know?

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:51 pm

Can't say I recognize any of those names, HM. Some of my best horror movie memories are those I shared with my mom so...needless to say...no nudity involved! Although some would say vampire movies contain a bit of sensuality I have found that the ones I enjoyed the most were more subtle and not so out there with the naked <deleted>. That's just not me. I'm a different kind of critter I guess. :D
Don't drink and fly...

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:33 pm

:lol: I do understand, LP! I see you do not like any horror nudity movies! Hee hee...

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:09 pm

Hey LP!

I rented that movie 2 days ago, and I watched it! It was very good movie and I love spooky theater where Mary Shaw kept all of her dolls in the attic on top roof of the theater! 8)

BTW, I am going to check and see if they are going to do the second installment for next year or whenever... If I find out, then I will post more information here.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:30 pm

Glad you enjoyed it. I didn't know they were working on a second one.
Don't drink and fly...

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:50 pm

I'm truly sorry at this moment, they're not saying anything about making the second part, but will have to wait and see next year or so... If I find out whether or not the second part is coming, then I will let you know.

BTW, I really can't believe that elder Mary Shaw's soul goes thru all puppets to turn themselves alive! hee hee... Well, that was wonderful movie and that creepied me out! :lol:

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:28 am

I've attached a photo image from Google search engine, so here it is...

Evil doll or puppet? You decide yourself!

brimac35
Zombie

Post by brimac35 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:41 pm

It was pretty good , I've seen better , but it had it's moments . I buy every horror film I can find .
Thursdays , I never could really get the hang of Thursdays .