New Pieces this year

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
NATUREPIXIE
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by NATUREPIXIE » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:57 pm

Wow DOD, that's a real bummer!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:10 pm

Hey NaturePixie, Yeppers it is, but what can you do? I went last year often so I did end up being there several times when they had sales on, but thats right before Halloween when they are trying to sell it out. Well, I'll just do the best I can, think positive and positive things will happen!
Last year I scored a huge deal there. Get this. I went to see what was left after Halloween and you know those feathered crows? Well, I took like 2 or 3 up to the till to buy, I think they were on sale for like 40% off or something like that? Anyways, the girl scanned them and they came up 1 cent, yes "1 freakin cent" I said, WHAT!!! Are you sure about that? so she scanned the rest I was buying and they also scanned up for 1 cent, sooooo I said, excuse me but would it be alright if I went back and got the rest of them, she said, oh sure, so I ran my little butt back to the Isle and scooped up the rest of them.
Well, the next time I went there, she said to me. Guess what, it turned out that the computer was messed up and they were actually only 40% off, so you really scored an awesome deal, I said, Yeppers I did!! Thank-You MR.Till :lol:
Well I'm hoping to go this coming Thursday or Friday, but we'll see how it goes, I can't wait to go though.

NATUREPIXIE
Crypt Keeper

Post by NATUREPIXIE » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:40 pm

What an awesome deal DOD....that's like a once in a lifetime thing.. It's funny you should mention crows. LOL I was looking at them at Michaels the other day and they are $7.99 each, to much for me..lol

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:58 pm

Yes I saw those crows too - awefully expensive for a stuffed bird. They will carry that stuff at big lots for $2.99.

I cant wait to get me some more halloween goodies.
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:48 pm

Hi NaturePixie, Ya they were reg. price like $8.99 before taxes for the ones I paid 1 cent for, and you're not kiddin that it was a once in a life time score. :wink:

I want to go so badly to get my signs and potion bottles, its driving me batty. Well I guess it will happen when it should :) :wink:

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:16 pm

Hi our craft stores don't have anything out yet any idea? I am having a Halloween party this year, Mine I kinda go all out. I had a party 2 years ago I had Haybales Pumkins all with carved faces & a fog machine ,scream from the night too!!! I would like the house to be that scary too. any ideas? Thanks !!!! Witchy

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:56 am

Hi witchy, good to meet you. Look at the old threads under this topic, there are LOADS of great ideas in there. Very creative bunch, this.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:18 pm

I agree with Hooch - look around through the posts and I bet you will find a ton of ideas for this year. Do you have a theme yet?

Athenagwis
Crypt Keeper

Post by Athenagwis » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:51 pm

So I checked out Michael's and they have some really cool new Lemax spooky town houses. Looks like they are trying to build on the pirate theme this year, which is cool. I wanted to just scoop them all up!! :) I think one of the more creative was the carousel. It will be sooooo hard to resist this year!!

Rachel

witchy
Halloween Master

Garden Ridge has loads of Halloween stuff out now.

Post by witchy » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:00 pm

Garden Ridge has loads of Halloween stuff out now. You should check out Garden Ridge out they have a screaming spider I could die for. Witchy

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:05 pm

Witchy thanks for the alert. I will have to go to garden ridge when i get some extra cash to spend on halloween goodies. I think I need to start a halloween savings account - you know they have them for christmas - so why not halloween. :D