Whaley House in San Diego

What are your favorite Haunted Places?
revelesnet
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Whaley House in San Diego

Post by revelesnet » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:07 am

In two weeks we are going to comic-con, while we are in San Diego we are going to visit the Whaley House. Has anyone else been? if so what are your thoughts.
Is it Halloween yet? and by the way it's not makeup it's jaundice.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:08 am

Hmm... What's the Whaley house?

revelesnet
Crypt Keeper

Post by revelesnet » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:47 am

Here is a link to the web site ... http://whaleyhouse.org/haunted.htm ... I really don't know much more then this besides seeing a small story on tv.
Is it Halloween yet? and by the way it's not makeup it's jaundice.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:51 pm

Hey, I DO recognize that place! Very cool, Rev. Thanks! I hope you have a hauntingly great time!
Here's to getting the <deleted> scared out of yourself!!!!

RUScaredYet
Vampire

Post by RUScaredYet » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:16 pm

We went there...it's a tiny house and I didn't notice anything. :(

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:53 pm

oh man oh man, OK I have been there. Fisrt night there we were just walking around Old Town and ran into the Whaly house but it was closed. It was really late. So we went to the window in the front door.and Both me and my husband were cuping the glass with our hand to see in. There was a see through lace currtin covering the otherside so you have to be close to the glass to see in. We were jsut staring then all the sudden the lace curtin freaking lifts up!!!! Ialmost peed myself. My husband freaked out because he didn't ever really belive in that kind of stuff. It got us thinking so much that the next day we did the Haunted San Diego Tour. Which is awsome . Then we ended up touring the Whaly house. We didn't see anthing elese while touring but when we got home and developed our pics I swear we caught a orb thing on the stairs. I couldn't have been dust because it was the only thing around. Its awsome go check it out. but go when its closed and nobody is in there and look through the window.
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen