Topic Deleted!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
fangsofblood

Topic Deleted!

Post by fangsofblood » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:41 pm

This topic has been deleted by Fangsofblood.
Last edited by fangsofblood on Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:07 am

I don't think that we need to bother HalloweenCom or HM with ths. These are totally inappropriate pictures to be sharing on this website, IMO. This is a family friendly site, with the key word there being friendly. It is absolutely not OK to get cheap thrills through the misfortunes of other souls, no matter what your political views may be. Politics really has no place here either, unless we are discussing how some small town won't let someone have a Halloween parade. I don't mind pics of latex forms that are bleeding or hanging by hooks. That is some people's idea of decor. But these pictures are just plain sensationalism, and I don't want them, or for that matter YOU, on this website. I don't get the feeling that the friends that I have made here are going to tolerate this stuff, either. How about we leave it to a majority, see what some others say? As for me, I'll be steering clear of fangsofblood posts from now on.

MHooch
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:10 am

I will be boycotting fangsblood's posts as well. In as much as I agree with MHooch, on this, I would go farther by saying MHooch's use of the word 'inappropiate' is too light a word for this type of thing.
What on earth was going through your mind thinking this post would be 'GOOD' for our, until-now, friendly Halloween forum.
This just angers me!!!!! There AAAAALWAYS seems to be one jerk-off that has to ruin things for everyone else!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:57 am

Dear Fangsofblood, I would really appreciate it if you would take your hideous maladjusted spirit and leave our little corner of the web!!!! Not only are these pictures totally inappropriate for this family based site but also repulsive! For someone to even consider that such pictures would be fine to post here, I clearly question yours or their mentality for posting/approving such horrendous material here. I 100% agree with MHooch that I am OUTRAGED by ANYONE who gets cheap thrills off of the misfortunes of others souls, also no matter what their political views are. UNLESS YOU HAVE WALKED A MILE OR MORE in anyone elses shoes to understand the full magnitude of why they make the life choices they do, then I suggest you do a little more reading up on political/religious/cultural issues before placing judgement upon anyone! :evil: :evil:
I'm sure that if people want to get their thrills out of this <deleted>! they know where to find Rotten.com, "get it, ROTTEN"
I DO NOT ACCEPT that your act of posting this was a simple act of wrongdoing, as there were RULES TO READ when you joined this site, which clearly outlined membership banishment-excile for posting such immoral and malicious material, this material/Pictures are of totally HARMFUL-HURTFUL-PAINFUL taste, so I hate to think of who or what you are yourself for even considering posting this PURE MISERY on here!!!!! :evil: :evil: Even if you thought that this site enjoyed "the Macabre, which it does in an innocent HALLOWEEN FUN WAY" but not in the evil horrifying sensationalistic malicious malajusted way you seem to!! :D
I can not tell you ENOUGH how disgusted I am by your actions here, and I sincerely hope you are completely EXILED from this fun loving halloween forum. Fangofblood, you can count me out of ever replying to any of your posts again, and I also sincerely hope I never meet such distasteful halloween spirits in my lifetime, goodbye! Hopefully for good!!!!! :evil:

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:15 am

I fully agree with everyone's posts here, you guys said it better than I could have and I think this has been a long time coming.

This place is not for people who are only interested in blood and gore and nudity. This is a celebration of a holiday and a time of year, not a place to get your sicko rocks off to whatever disgusting fetish you have.

I tried to get this issue taken care of before and all I got for my troubles was my moderation abilities revoked. Good luck, but I don't think it will do any good, peeps.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

fangsofblood

Post by fangsofblood » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:10 pm

Hey Everybody! Sorry about hurting your feelings and also, sorry that you had seen those graphic images! I hope you will forgive my mistaken. I got private message by Hauntmaster, well, he yelled at me. :roll: :oops:

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:49 pm

well i missed 1 hell of a day :shock:

i'm glad i didn't see the pics although the tinies part of me is curious how graphic these pics are. not curious enough to want to see them though
trick or treat

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:00 pm

hey fangs I understand we all make mistakes but please remove your signature or i will have to do it for you by banning. I would like it if you would partisipate in a productive manner i am sure you have alot to give to the forum with your thoughts on halloween

Thank you.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

fangsofblood

Post by fangsofblood » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:36 pm

OK, I removed my signature by editing my profile. Thank you for telling me. :wink:

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:38 pm

I'm with you Rosie - must have missed something. Moved in a new desk so my computer was down for a while. FOB got yelled at by HM?? Is that even possible? :roll: Geek, we need more mods like you.
Don't drink and fly...

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:55 pm

thanks man Hey wasnt trying to be rude or anything. you should try to put a picture there or something have some fun. ::)
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:12 pm

Im lost! Im like Rosie where there is a tiny part of me that is curious about these pics...however, if they are as offensive as everyone else is making them out to be, which I TOTALLY trust everyone's judgment on that, so Im sure they were...I think I'll pass!!!

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:26 pm

What the hell did I miss?
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:42 pm

OK, everybody!

I already talked to him, I already questioned him, and I already answered him about everything. I warned him not to post again, or else... He'll be suspended by HalloweenCom. So I asked him to please play nice.

This is his FINAL WARNING by me, well, anything else no matter when or what he will do next and I have to restrict his account myself.

Also, fyi - LawP
I do understand that you wish to have more mods around here, but HalloweenCom doesn't want many, many mods around here.

BTW, for everyone who complained about Fangs' post, please ignore it. Simply report to me or HalloweenCom. And, you can also report to Tantraman. He is our 3rd mod.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:08 pm

FYI Hauntmaster, I don't want more mods...I just think members like Geek make good mods. Unscrupulous mods can ruin a great website. Had to clear the air. Thanks
Don't drink and fly...