Old Spooky House

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

Old Spooky House

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:35 pm

One of the members posted this haunted house somewhere else on other horror forum about this...

He stated that this house was first built in 1902 in Asheboro, NC, then it was closed on April 12, 2000 due to unknown reason. As of now, the house is still out there, and nobody lives there! :lol:

BTW, so what are we going to do with that house since no one else want to buy or rent??? Well, there's no sign like "For Sale or Rent" anything like that.... Well, there were some problems with some water pipes, walls creaked, broken windowns, no heats, no AC, and so much more... Lots of rats and mices! Even roaches and bugs too!

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:08 am

Now THAT is a GREAT picture! I can believe there are still some houses out there like that, just waiting to be loved again!

Heh-heh.... I mean by someone CURRENTLY human! :lol:

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:58 am

yes I have always dreamed of living in ahouse like that.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:33 am

Ok People, I'm going to have to get greedy here, soooo sorry, but IT"S MINE! ALL MINE!!! MawwHaww :twisted: :twisted: Ok, well I guess whoever wants to can move in with me, I hope hubby would :roll: :?: if not, it can be our other home & I'll go there whenever I need a break from this world and need to retreat to my own little spookytown "which is most of the time" :oops: :wink:

Ok, so what's the freakin address HM?? I can be out the door here shorty, me and my babies! Hey they would love that house, they could hide on me like nobody's business! :wink:

Awesome Picture Hauntmaster!!! :D Now how do we find out more about it??

I'm in, any other takers :?: :D :wink:

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:50 pm

That's a very digitally manipuated image, made to look old and ruined. The real mansion looks considerably different. The tip-off might be that most people don't have a bunch of gravestones strewed across the front yard of their homes.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:18 pm

Cadaverino, Yep your right on. I googled it, and its a Photo-Art piece done by Daniele Montella from Italy. If you google Daniele Montella The Haunted Mansion you'll find the site that talks all about how he created the picture, pretty cool really.
But still, I think it would be an awesome house to have and fix up so its liveable.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:31 pm

Daniele Montella - The Haunted House Website

http://features.cgsociety.org/story_cus ... 634&page=2

Wicked
Crypt Keeper

Post by Wicked » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:45 pm

All the same- AWESOME!
Nothing like a haunted house to get us in the mood!
~ do you think me wicked? ~

hauntmaster

Spooky Graveyard/Cemetery!

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:25 pm

Here's an image of spooky graveyard or cemetery, whatever you desire to call it shown below!

How do you like this pic?? I feel like I am going to rest in peace right here!! :lol:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:06 am

Why don't we ALL pitch in and buy it for ALL of us and have it be our Halloween Head-quaters!!!!!!! We could all own it and all of us could live there and we could all live frightfully together!!!!!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:10 am

OEJ, Sounds like a plan too me! Hey could you imagine the Halloween Parties we could hold in a place like that! :D I'm in, so when do we leave :?:

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:20 pm

Lookie everybody!!

FYI: If you have any good haunted house, spooky house, or scary cementery/graveyard, anything like that? Please post it here with pixs! Thanks!

MyersFan1
Halloween Master

Post by MyersFan1 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:14 pm

Does anyone on the forum actually have a house they may think is haunted near them?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:02 pm

Myers,

I wish I would have an empty spooky house or graveyard that is near to my place, well, actually no, I don't have any because I live near the beach. :oops:

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:24 am

MyersFan1 wrote:Does anyone on the forum actually have a house they may think is haunted near them?
When I moved to the area I now live in we looked at a house that was built around 1910 or so, very Victorian. On the front porch were pillars from a world's fair near the turn of the century. It had two floors and a winding staircase that connected them. There was also a basement with many areas and sections which gave it a maze feel. I fell in love but my wife was creeped out beyond words.

To be honest the upkeep would have been considerable but man it was a classic "haunted house."