Beef Netting used as spider webs

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
Witchs Ball
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Beef Netting used as spider webs

Post by Witchs Ball » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:34 pm

I am doing a very large spider web 25' x 32' . This is the size of the patio where I'm having a Witches Ball theme party. I will be making a PVC frame to cover this patio (gazebo) and the top of it will be the spider webbing . I have found Trenton mills to have 2 kinds of beef netting one that is 50% cotton 50% polyester blend and the second one is 100% polyester. I was wondering if anyone can advise which one to choose. Doing such a large area if 10lbs would do it or if needing more. You will still be able to see the sky through the netting. Then I will be decorating (ceiling) like at a Ball room hanging candlelabra, spiders hanging, Bats, Beaded garland, lights a Flying Witch etcetera. I do have some of the bagged pull apart spider netting that I will also use on the ceiling side. Any ideas On this project will be appreciated.
Thanks Savy Shopper

MauEvig
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Beef Netting used as spider webs

Post by MauEvig » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:45 pm

I've never used beef netting for spider webs, that sounds like a really cool idea! I had to google and I've seen people make some neat haunts with giant spiders.
I couldn't tell you how much to get to be honest, but the witches ball sounds like it'll be fun and very creative!
Nocturnal Purr-Fection