Great Ornaments and stuff!

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:34 am

Hun... Tell me what you want, I'll get it for you and send it to you that way........ see :D s'easy! :D

Athenagwis
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Athenagwis » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:16 pm

Just don't tell them that's what you are doing, how would they ever know??

Rachel

Athenagwis
Crypt Keeper

Post by Athenagwis » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:18 pm

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:OEJ, Fiddlesticks won't ship to Canada :cry: :cry: they said they can't even let me pay for something and have it shipped to someone in the USA to someone else ship to me, ug!
Never have I run into that before :cry: On Ebay, I've ran into 2 sellers who would let me buy but I had to ship to friends in the US and have them ship to me, luckly that wasn't a problem and all turned out well, but to not even be able to let me pay for something and ship to someone in the US and then leave it up to me to have a friend ship to me here, holy! And they have an item I'd love to buy! So weird, Never have I ran into this before. :cry:
That sounds really cool, I may have to keep my eyes peeled this year for the after Christmas sales on trees. There were some good ones this year, but I didn't even think of using them for this!! Thanks for the idea!!

Rachel

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:34 pm

Awww, Thanks OEJ, You're such a sweetheart. I will keep that in mind and pm you when I'm ready :) BTW, how's your sculptures coming along these days? Have you bought any Halloween stuff yet?