Friday the 13th picture for my friend

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Spooky
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Friday the 13th picture for my friend

Post by Spooky » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:27 pm

So, I mentioned this before...that I know Adrienne King, and my friend lives near the real Camp Crystal Lake, so on Sept 22 me and my 2 girlfriends are going to the real Camp Crystal Lake, and I am giving my friend this poster that Adrienne King made, and she signed it to my friend, and Betsy Palmer (Mrs. Voorhees) signed a picture of herself, and that is Betsy in the picture holding the picture...I had it matted and framed for my friend for her house warming present, and I got her the book "Crystal Lake Memories". I think it is going to blow her away, and I think it will be so cool to be at the Lake.

What do you guys think???

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:39 pm

Hey Spooky!

I've updated the pics for you here! :wink:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:59 am

Very Very Cool!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Now, Spooky... Did you have those done up yourself?

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:57 am

Holy Moly...I am gigantic. I took the pictures and the poster to a framing shop, and told them how I wanted it matted and framed, and I think they did an awesome job. I am hoping she thinks it isn't too freaky to hang on the wall all year...I thought it would be cool in her office area, with all her movies.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:32 pm

Are you the fan of Adrienne King? Do you enjoy all Friday The 13th series?

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:02 pm

I actually know Adrienne King now. She's really super nice.
I like the frist 3 Friday the 13th movies, after that they got stupid.

Part 2 is my favorite, then part 1, then 3.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:07 pm

Very interesting, Spooky!

Well, is Adrienne King still acting in some kind of movies or not anymore at all, or what? What is she currently doing this time?

BTW, if there is Friday The 13th remake come out one day, so are you going to see it or not? I'm just curious. Well, for me, hell yeah! I must go and see it myself! :wink:

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:23 pm

Personally...if they ever made another Friday the 13th movie...it should be a prequel...set in the 60's or early 70's....when Jason drowned...and they could show Mrs. Voorhees as the cook, when she was younger, and what happened that made her freak out and kill all the counselors...because at the beginning of part 1...when they pick up Annie at the beginning, the guy tells her about the weird stuff that went on up there...he said about a fire, and other stuff...they should do that....I always said that they should have made it so that it comes out that Crazy Ralph was Jason's father, and that's why Jason was crazy, was because he came from 2 crazy people...because Crazy Ralph goes around in the first 2 movies telling everyone they are all doomed. I think being set in the 60's, or early 70's...could give it a great soundtrack. I think it could be a great movie if the right person does it. The Camp still looks exactly the same.

They don't need any more stupid sequels....I can't even go near them cause they are so dumb...like Jason Takes Manhattan Or the Jason Vs. Freddie one...dumb...

Adrienne is an artist now...you can check out what she's up to on:

http://www.adrienneking.com

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:30 pm

I agreed with you, Spooky!

Jason Takes Manhattan and Jason vs. Freddy, etc. don't make any sense at all...

So well, maybe you know all Friday The 13th more than I do... I didn't recall that Jason's father "Randy"... Well, never mind and I have to watch all series myself again.

And also, do you have any idea why Jason had to go off and kill some people if they come to Camp Crystal Lake? Was something wrong with Jason? Can you please explain to us a little? So far, how do you like about "The Final Chapter" and "The New Beginning", as well as "Jason Lives", you know? Ohh, yeah, the one called "The New Blood".

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:39 pm

No No No...You never know who Jason's father is...that's why I said if they are going to make a movie...it should be that the prequel would be that Ralph is his father.

Ralph is the town crazy guy who rides around on his bicycle...and he hides in the pantry in part 1 and scares everyone to death...then he's lurking around again in part 2...and Jason kills him with a piece of wire, he chokes him around the tree.

But, you never know who Ralph was...except he was crazy...so I always thought it would be cool...if he turned out to be Jason's Dad.

I have never quite understood how Jason came to be alive....

Because in part 1....his mother is the killer...she thinks the counselors were making love and they let Jason drown...and he was her only son...so she snaps and kills everyone...but at the very end Jason pops up covered in pond goo and attacks Adrienne "Alice" and pulls her under the water.

That left it open for the next one...and in part 2 he becomes the killer.

He's been living in the woods for 5 years...waiting for some new counselors.

So, apparently he didn't really drown and the mother jumped the gun and killed everyone before she knew he was still alive.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:05 am

I think they should make a movie about Jason getting married to this sweet little farm girl then starts crying during his vows.......... THAT'S what IIIIIIIII think!!!!