In Stores Now....

Discussion of general Halloween topics
mandy0221
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:58 pm

DOD looks like you found some great stuff. You know I would call back to the store and talk to a manager and see if they plan on getting anymore items in stock. That sales person may not know anything.

I know the Michaels near me is getting more in as Halloween gets closer. and I have seen both the halloween and christmas items up at the same time, so dont worry there still may be hope :D
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:44 pm

Hey Mandy0221, You know, I was going to call back in a couple of weeks, but I think you're right, I think when I call I will ask to speak to the manager, thanks for the tip :D
There are some really cool halloween stuff I just love on US websites, but its the shipping that kills :cry:

glamourme
Ghost

decorations out at Hallmark, too

Post by glamourme » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:24 pm

Hey, Everybody,

Went to Hallmark yesterday and was DELIGHTED to see fall and Halloween decorations out. They have some leafless, soft sculpture trees with owls in the top on their main display. The "press here" button on the end of a limb is supposed to make it play the theme from the Addams Family. I tried all of them and not one worked. Guess the ladies that work in our Hallmark couldn't take listening to that everytime someone comes in the store from now till Halloween and haevn't put the batteries in yet!

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:52 am

OH! I've GOT to see those!!!!

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:56 am

Outta my way, OEJ...the trees are mine, MINE, ALL MINE!!!! :twisted:
Don't drink and fly...

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:46 pm

Yahoo, I just got a coupon in the mail from Hallmark, I'll spend it on Halloween stuff!!!
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:49 pm

Good for you MHooch! Happy shopping. :D
Don't drink and fly...

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:59 pm

Hey People, Oh I'm excited! :D My friend is in town "she's a long haul Trucker" anyways, she wants me to go with her into Abbotsford, she wants to go to Liens & Things "WHICH IS RIGHT BESIDE MICHAEL'S" Yippie!! :D So hopefully she's still going to go & we'll check out Michael's and see if they did get anymore stuff in, cross your fingers for me ok. :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:39 am

Ok, so now I am heartbroken, Michael's didn't have anymore new stuff, in fact they had 1/2 an isle that was it :evil: :evil: I'm going to call there as they are suppose to be getting a seasonal container in a couple of weeks, but they don't know if there will be any Halloween stuff on it, or if it will be Xmas stuff :evil: How are anyone else's Michael's looking down there, its ok, I can bear to here it, I think :cry:

marti371
Zombie

Post by marti371 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:11 pm

down here the closest one from me is about 20 min. when i went last week they only had an isle of stuff. not much. Now they also had the end caps with a few things. Last year it looked real good. But from the way it's sounding, it's not gonna be all that great this year. I will go back and check next week though. I'll let ya'll know.
Martha

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:41 pm

DOD - The michaels near me is still just filled with one isle. I keep awaiting them to get more in. I bet once school starts we will see a lot more stores filling with halloween things.
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:58 pm

Our local Michael's only has one aisle, and that is mostly Lemax spook village stuff. I'm hoping that they will get more as time passes, but I don't get the impression that it is going to be as much as last year. :cry:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:07 pm

Thanks for letting me know. Ya I was told that, they don't think they are getting anymore Halloween stuff at all, but they do have a container due to arrive, so we'll see.

Halloween Freek
Master Reaper

Post by Halloween Freek » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:02 pm

My Michael's store has 2 aisles chock full of stuff. Gravestones, Scene Setters, dummies, lexmax, signs, cute (non-scary decorations), a nice size selection. I however get most of my stuff at the local Halloween Scene store at the mall. That is like the Wal*Mart of Halloween goods. :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:40 am

OMg Halloween Freek, you're so lucky, wish I could just zoom down there, ya see, none of that stuff is at ours this year, last year it was awesome!