New member Introduction [old]

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:21 pm

Of course Hauntmaster, how could I ever forget you??????? How have you been? Sorry about the long time away... life through me to the dark side of the moon and well it has taken me this long to make my way back!!! Geesh!!!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:50 pm

Hi Magickbean, Happy to see you're back as well, you vanished too, gald your back with us though :D
I'm totally with you when it comes to living somewhere that doesn't celebrate Halloween nearly enough, but I do make the most of it all I can thats for sure. What does OTT stand for?? It's sure nice to have another bat lover among us :) I just adore them to no end ^v^ ^v^^v^
Your parties sound like they would be a blast to attend, and you sure do go all out, lucky girl!ANd I love your idea of just hopping to another one thats still going once yours is finished, I mean really, it only comes once a year "offically" so we do need to make the most of it :D Practical Magic is also one of my Favourite Halloween feel good movies as well, love that movie and the soundtrack also, I listen to it a lot.
So no candy corn out your way eh, but then you probably have some kind of Halloween treat out there that we don't have here, usually these things balance themselves out, but I will try and remember that :wink:
I absolutely love both your costume ideas of being either Akasha from Queen of The Damned, or Tia Dalma AKA Voodoo Lady from Pirates of The Caribbean, either of those would soooo rock! I just loved Naomie Harris in her role as "Tia" her costume was remarkable to say the least, and her voice, wow that would be a hard one to do, you'll have to be sure to post pictures of whatever you are cause I would just love to see either of those costumes recreated, you go girl!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:54 pm

Pennywise,

I've been doing fine so far... I begun worrying about you because you disappeared here like 6 7 months... I thought you were very busy and maybe have other things to do... I also thought you probably won't come back till before Halloween hee hee...

So anyways, how you been doing PW? I hope everything went good with you. So well, have you seen any evil clowns lately? LOL

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:13 pm

Hey Dutchess of Darkness! Good to see you again :D

OTT stands for Over The Top :P It gets used a lot in my presence lol

I love bats! They are adorable and magical and beautifully symbolic. When I have saved up enough money (it's going to be quite expensive, I think..) I'm going to get a tattoo that I designed of a flight of small realistic-looking bats arcing up my right ribcage. I'm so psyched about it, even though it will hurt like mad, but it means a lot to me and it will be some of my artwork on me :)

I have the Practical Magic soundtrack too and listen to it all the time!! It is my fave cd to bake my Halloween treats to :) Except every time I hear "Coconut I usually drop what I'm doing and do a one-man conga line around the room wiggling my arms though :lol:

We don't really have good Halloween candy here in the UK, just chocolate lollies shaped as pumpkins and the same old little jelly things you get.. actually, my fave Halloween candy is the Haribo Spooky Mix - I bought 2 bags last year for TOTs and ended up eating a whole bag before it even got to Halloween! :oops:

I'm really happy you like my ideas for costumes - I've been dying to do Akasha for years but never seem to find the right kind of outfit. I'm starting super early this year though.. and I have friends who can sew! :twisted:

One of the biggest appeals of doing the Voodoo Lady (lol I keep calling her that but I suppose I should call her Calypso.. I just love the name Voodoo Lady!) .. is that I would love to roleplay the voice. It would take a lot of practice I think, but I'm willing to commit to it hehe ;)

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:07 pm

6/7 months has it really been that long Hauntmaster? Don't say it is so... Well I am back to I can redeem myself a little bit... I've been doing good though... busy and stuff but as for Scary Clown hmmmm once and awhile I come across them!!! I just watched House of 1,000 corpes the other week (I own it) and well whats his name has the clown face on... Very cool! Anyway catch cha lateR!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:30 pm

Good to see you back here again, PW!

BTW, that movie you seen House Of 1000 Corpses, that clown guy's name is Sid Haig. He also played in the movie called The Devils Reject. Sid Haig has played in many, many movies from the 70's.

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:27 pm

Hi I am some what new I alway start out backwards so please forgive me. I love Halloween , it is my favorite holiday, so I get a little excited & look before I leap. With that said Hello everyone!!! My favorite part of Halloween is decorating & just play around. I am from St. Peters, Mo.
My Favorite activity is: making or doing Halloween crafts. My fav. candy is candy corn. Favorite costume: Dead Bride & groom costume I made when I got married, we won every costume party we went too, I loved it. I am also a movie buff, pretty much all halloween movies old & new.
I hope everyone has a wonderful & safe Halloween!!! Witchy

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm

Pennywise you old dog!!! How good it is to see you again!!! I was wondering where you went to, but I am totally with you about the summer being for outside and family activities. I don't spend nearly as much time on the computer in the warm long days of summer as I do in the winter. Great to have you back! :lol:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:47 pm

AND: magickbean and witchy, it's good to have you here, too. Looking forward to hearing more from you both. :D
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Hallow's Queen
Haunt Master

hi

Post by Hallow's Queen » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:42 pm

HI...im hollow's queen and im adicted to halloween...but my spelling is bad
H a l l o w ' s Q u e e n

Image Image

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:12 pm

Welcome old friends and new faces! Pennywise, welcome back! Witchy, Magickbean, Hallow's Queen, welcome to you, too! I can't wait to catch up on everyone's news and meet new people and hear their stories, I've been so crazy busy with work and LIFE I feel like I'm missing out around here!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:01 pm

I'm so glad to see more new HALL-O-WEEN members coming and joing here!!! :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:24 pm

Hi Hallow's Queen, It's nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay at our spooky corner of the net where all Halloween Spirits are welcome :D Look forward to talking with you

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:40 am

Yea PLease post alot we need alot of posts this [lace has come along way since a year ago.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:17 am

Hey MHooch , Geekmidwindter and All!!! Yes it is so great to be back, I totally feel back at home and am more pumped about the coming months then ever!!!!!! Yes Hauntmaster I couldn't remember that guys name!!! Thanks... And I have Devils Rejects too... pretty cool....

Oh I was out in my garden last night and talking to my beautiful pumpkin leaves that seem to be bursting from the ground. The seeds were called Giant Pumpkin seeds but since I planted them kind of late I am hoping they will at least turn out to be mid-large sized ones... but if they don't I will love them anyway!!! My beautiful pumpkin babies!!! LOL!!!! I will post some pictures tomorrow!!!