Countdown To Halloween 2007!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
angel222
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by angel222 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:58 am

Only 91 days until halloween and tomorrow is the last day of august. wow.

the holidays are upon us beginning with halloween.
hello

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:44 am

Recheck your calendar.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:34 am

hmmm..... Anyway I have been on a countdown to Halloween... Don't get me wrong summer does have its moments but I am totally itching to have the cooler autumn air... different color leaves flying all over the place...having to wear jackets or sweaters... Now I know there are summer lovers out there and I don't mean to call down summer at all...just tired of the heat, sticky-ness, muggyness.... etc.... I do love watching my veggie garden grow though becuase it makes me think of harvest time... and I planted Giant Pumpkins this time so hopefully they will turn out... LOL.... Oh the count down it on!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:18 pm

Pennywise, just reading what you wrote about Autumn makes me tingle.. I can't wait!!! I am not a summer lover - I do love the sunshine but I don't like the heat and this summer has just been a big, humid, sticky, rainy ball of disappointment. We've had solid rain and flooding for 2 months of summer and it's been so humid it's like being in monsoon weather. Our spring was lovely and fingers crossed we're going to have a lovely cool, sunny Autumn. The sunshine in Autumn is always a beautiful golden colour too.. *sighs dreamily* :lol:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:11 pm

Yep Magikbean... the smells in the air when they get cold and clear just floods my mind with autumn... Totally intoxicating really!!!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:58 pm

I can't wait until I get the very first whiff of someone burning a pile of Autumn leaves....sigh.... :wink:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:35 pm

there are all of these fires around us so the sky is orange I talked to a lady in alaska and she said the leaves are turning already this was yesterday
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:43 am

Oooo I love when the leaves change color... Man I was looking at one of my trees in the back yard and they were all green except for one brown one... I was excited but figured it is was too hot for the leaves to be change color it was just probably the runt of the bunch!! LOL...

buck588
Vampire

Post by buck588 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:44 am

Getting closer and closer :)

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:29 am

I have to say and very excited to say that I woke up to a very chilly house this morning. I know, it is still summer time but we are having this freak wind storm today and I left all my windows open in the front room that is facing the ocean and let me tell ya it was cool!!! It totally flashed excitment of this coming autumn... I went and closed the window though becuase when the rest of my family would get up they would totally not enjoy it like myself. Yep 7:00am... chilly house.... all is sleeping except me and Frankenstine aka Frankie (my dog)... I am totally ready for the cooler weather... Yeah summer is great but I did my camping, I am loving my garden but am totally anticipating the harvest stuff... pickling, jam/jellies..... canning.... storing... decroating... sweaters... jackets...

Anyway I know this cool air is only tempt and will most like be gone by this afternoon, replaced with the swealtering heat and humidity... but I think it was just the Halloween ghost living in my house, letting me know that they are excited about this upcoming season too!

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:11 am

Yes, here in California we have had a couple of very cool nights, bordering on chilly or cold, and this is comforting after all the very hot weather we've been having. It does feel like fall is approaching!

buck588
Vampire

Post by buck588 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:58 pm

Fall is in the air now, so we can really get down to business :)