Werewolf Hunter: The Legend of Romasanta

Halloween and Horror Movies
hauntmaster

Werewolf Hunter: The Legend of Romasanta

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:32 am

Do any one of your guys have seen this movie before? I believe it was made in 2004... All I heard it was pretty good movie, and it was about that lady "Werewolf Hunter" seeking revenge against the werewolf who slaughtered her own sisters. So, this movie was rated "R" included some violence, some language, and nudity/sexuality...

If you know anything more about this movie, please feel free to post the ideal here.

evilincarnate78
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by evilincarnate78 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm

Hello Hauntmaster,

I rented this movie a few months ago hoping to see a cool period piece about werewolves (the synopsis on the back of the DVD sounded great!) Instead, what I got was a painfully boring and dry piece of <deleted>. To be honest, I can't even remeber the storyline. What I can remember is that when the credits rolled, I was very disappointed. I would put this movie and the very bottom of the list when it comes to werewolf movies.
"I prayed that he would burn in hell, but in my heart I knew that hell would not have him."

-Dr. Sam Loomis

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:58 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here... Should I rent and watch it? If that movie is poor taste, then I wouldn't go see it.

evilincarnate78
Zombie

Post by evilincarnate78 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:58 am

I'd hate to see you waste your money, but my opinion is only my opinion. There are many many horror flicks out there that I find entertaining that others think are garbage. If the movie sounds interesting to you, go for it!!!
"I prayed that he would burn in hell, but in my heart I knew that hell would not have him."

-Dr. Sam Loomis

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:46 am

I think I would rent that movie if it conatins strong violence, blood and gore, you know? Maybe some frightening images?

evilincarnate78
Zombie

Post by evilincarnate78 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:35 am

I don't remember the movie being overly violent or bloody.

-Dr. Sam Loomis