In Stores Now....

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:21 am

Hey People, went into Zellers today, and two of the sales people came and told me that they are putting their Halloween stuff out earlier and more of it this year, I'm one happy little Witchy Girl :D Suppose to come out by the beginning of September, Yippie!! Oh I'm so excited about it, that really made my day today. Wanted to share that with you all :D

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:29 am

Halloween Scene store.....?!?!?!

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
Go in with a camera, one day, and take pictures for us!!!! :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:32 am

Ok DOD, Is a much happier camper! I called Michael's and they said yes that they had got another shipment in, but a small one, but that would be all they were getting for sure. So, I flew out there as fast as I could, and yep, they had some better stuff, so I did manage to pick up a few more things, so thats cool.
But I did tell them about all the stuff they had last year ( as most working there weren't there last year) I said how sad I was to see such little variety, and they did confirm that it was due to the fact that last year the halloween stuff just didn't sell well and they lost money, so they say, and so decided to not bring in anywhere near as much. So, while it was still sad to not be able to purchase things I had wanted from last year, I did manage to get some cool stuff.
Then, I phoned Homesence and Winners, and the lady told me they didn't have one Halloween item in stock. Well on my way home I decided to go there, well she clearly didn't know anything cause they had some stuff, not a lot yet, but way more then nothing at all, so I picked up a couple of things from there also.
I will try and see if I can get someone to post pictures I took so you all can see :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:43 am

Hey people, do you have a HomeSense & Winners in the US? They had adorable dish clothes and t-towels. I loved the T-Towels, they were Black with Orange or Yellow Bats on them and a night scene, like an old tree and the full moon. I'd love to find a classy Doormat :wink: There's always so much stuff that you see but the budget doesn't allow, how do others deal with the sadness of that? We are working at getting out of debt so I don't put stuff on the credit cards, man thats a hard one to swallow sometimes I tell ya

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:25 pm

Hey MammaHooch, THanks a Million for posting those for me ~HUGS~ I am A OK with being Twinsies with you :D THat tomestone we have an common, do you use your outside or for indoor decor? I'm thinking of keeping it for indoors, don't want the elements to wreck it :wink:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:11 am

those are pretty cool! Where can we find that stuff? I particularly like #9.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:27 am

Hey OEJ, Thanks! The Celtic Tomestone and Bat/Spider Table Runner, which is truly stunning despite the poor picture I picked up at Homesense. Everything else, including #9 I bought the other day at Michael's. The little Mini Tomestone's are so cute, I wanted them Last year too. The one with the White Scroll work, well I just painted that part Black to match the other ones work, looks much better that way.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:40 am

Cool stuff!!!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:44 am

Oh Dutchess, love your new goodies! Please, please take pix of your decorated home and post them. I don't have either of those stores you mentioned in my area and our so called "Halloween Central" store suffered from an explosion last year and they haven't reopened yet. :cry:
Don't drink and fly...

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:12 pm

I wish plane tickets to the US were cheaper.. I would come over with as many empty suitcases as I was allowed to carry and fill them with Halloween decorations! They are beautiful!!! *green with envy* :P

Halloween Freek
Master Reaper

Post by Halloween Freek » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:55 pm

One Eye'd Jack wrote:Halloween Scene store.....?!?!?!

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
Go in with a camera, one day, and take pictures for us!!!! :D
I Shall!

Halloween Freek
Master Reaper

Post by Halloween Freek » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:06 pm

Here is my report with pictures from the Michaels store in Brewster, NY

The Candle Holder Display, I bought the tealight candles on the second shelf today.

A Very Cool Fiber Optic Skeleton Head

Electronic Goodness, Beginning at just $29.99!

All The Spell Bottles and Potion you will need! ~ Bought all of em'!

Pretty Cool setup here

A Glimpse of Lexmax Spooky Town Display

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:17 pm

Hey Halloween Freek, Thanks for posting those pictures, I never even thought to do that, probably cause I was so disappointed in the Michael's near me, I guess I walked around half dazed :cry:
If you see the thread "In Stores Now" You'll see that I bought a number of the potion bottles and a bunch of other stuff you have pictured. I think it's great you posted these pictures though.
Did you buy anything when you were in there? Are you going to post what you bought?
MammaHooch, The Sweetheart that she is, posted mined for me, just love her :D And same with OEJ, he's posted for me before too :D

Halloween Freek
Master Reaper

Post by Halloween Freek » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:26 pm

Continued......Don't Get Bored!

It was amazing, An entire fully stock aisle..haha

Long angle of Lexmax Collectibles

Tombstones, Cemetery Ornaments

Last but not least, the Ornament dolls, that move on command

These are all the pics i took with my phone, before it died, so enjoy. Hey you guys said you wanted lots of pics. Well ya got pics!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: