In Stores Now....

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Halloween Freek
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Halloween Freek » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:28 pm

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:Hey Halloween Freek, Thanks for posting those pictures, I never even thought to do that, probably cause I was so disappointed in the Michael's near me, I guess I walked around half dazed :cry:
If you see the thread "In Stores Now" You'll see that I bought a number of the potion bottles and a bunch of other stuff you have pictured. I think it's great you posted these pictures though.
Did you buy anything when you were in there? Are you going to post what you bought?
MammaHooch, The Sweetheart that she is, posted mined for me, just love her :D And same with OEJ, he's posted for me before too :D
Yes i did take pics of what i bought, Not a lot, its not payday yet :lol: :lol: September 1st will be a Halloween Shopping spree for me!
Ill post in the AM, phone is dead now :shock:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:39 pm

HHey Halloween Freek, OMG I just love that Crystal Ball with the head! Cool pictures, thanks so much. Ya I just love Michael's at Halloween, although it looks like you had the amount we did last year. Thanks for the excitment though :D
We did have a lot of what you have posted, but not all of it, so I guess I don't feel so bad now.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:30 am

Hey Halloween Freek, I can't wait to see what you bought, so exciting :D I love to see what others love, and all the different tastes people have, thats such a cool part of Halloween. :D Look forward to seeing your posts

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:53 am

Halloween Freak - OOOOOHHHHH! Those pics so rock!!!!!!! that's exactly what we saw yesterday at Michael's. I picked up a few things, myself and I'm SOOOOOOO excited about this time rolling around again. I can hardly contain myself. The weather here has, of late, been so fall like I almost WANT it to rain, even though, most of my work time is spent outside.

And those picS were taken with a PHONE?!?!?!? What an age we live in. WHOOHOO!!!!!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:08 am

Hey Oej, what kinds of things did you purchase at Michael's? And what kinds of things that they carry do you like? Just curious is all :wink:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:54 am

WOW Love the pic's it is so interesting to see what different stores have for Halloween stock!!!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:18 am

LawP is GREEEEEEN with envy Halloween Freak! I haven't seen a thing out here. :cry: I'm planning a trip to CT next month to visit my biggest Halloween enabler (mom) so hopefully I will get a stash to take home. :D
Don't drink and fly...

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:49 pm

thats it! im gonna have to go back to michaels and check it out again...they didn't have nearly that much stuff when i went a few weeks ago!!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:02 pm

Hey LawP, Isn't there a Michael's, Wal-Mart, Zellers, Target, any of those kinds of stores anywhere near you?? The closet Michael's to me is about a 35 to 40 minute drive from where I live, but we do have some stores that also get in Halloween stuff like Wal-Mart and Zellers and Superstore.
But you're the one with the Halloween Rocking Mom if I remember Correctly :D So you had a huge Halloween store that blew up?
Oh hey, there's always on-line stores and of course EBay :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:48 pm

Hey, if anyone see's one of those black latex cats for outdoor decorations let me know, not the ones that are all Demonic and crazt looking just , say like that ones the just are sitting kinda with a devish stare :?: Thanks, would love to get a few of those one day.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:09 pm

Halloween Freek, thanks for your efforts in posting those awesome pics. Our Michael's has not one 10th of the stuff yours has :( . I absolutely LOVE the haunted movie theatre in the Lemax village, and although we aren't putting our village up this year (can't you hear the hubby's sigh of relief :? ) I might have to get that one to put away for next year. I already have a movie theatre, but it is a Dept 56 and looks much more "normal". I have a "good" side of town and a "bad" side of town, so I can have two movie theatres, right??? :roll:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:43 pm

Oh my gosh! I didn't know Michael's had all that kind of stuff. That has to be some of the nicest stuff I've seen...I especially like, LOVE, those ceramic jack-o-lantern candle holder things. Nice design. I like that kind of thing because it's neat to be able to have a flickering jack-o-lantern face any time of the year, you know.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:30 pm

Here's a couple of pics of the owl and tombstone that I got at Big Lots yesterday...

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154 ... uff004.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154 ... uff001.jpg
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:07 pm

Oh MHooch, you're not kidding that owl will be fantastic for your Harry Potter Party, very cool finds :D

angel222
Haunt Master

Post by angel222 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:38 am

Halloween Freek wrote:Here is my report with pictures from the Michaels store in Brewster, NY

The Candle Holder Display, I bought the tealight candles on the second shelf today.

A Very Cool Fiber Optic Skeleton Head

Electronic Goodness, Beginning at just $29.99!

All The Spell Bottles and Potion you will need! ~ Bought all of em'!

Pretty Cool setup here

A Glimpse of Lexmax Spooky Town Display

Wow these pictures are so awesome and very nice. I can't wait for halloween.
hello