More new members coming here!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

More new members coming here!!!

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:27 pm

Wow!!! More and more new members coming around here so often!! How??? Do you wanna know why???

Because of ME, the HM always kept advertising and posting everywhere on the search engines, even the other horror forums to allow others know where to go and come around here, they decide themselves before joining here!!! Yazoo!!!

BTW, maybe some of your friendly members or good families of yours decide to join here as well... I would like to say "BIG THANK YOU" for welcoming every body here!!! WE love more haunters around here!!! :wink: :evil:

angel222
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by angel222 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:44 am

wow that is good news to hear and I hope more new members show up.
hello

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:49 am

Yes HM, there are a lot more members joining which is great, and thats great that you are a telling others to come check it out, but I do know that others have also told others about the site, so I think its only fair to say that everyone "as a Group" is what is keeping this site strong and growing, Teamwork builds bigger and better members, then a single Chief don't you agree? :)

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:23 pm

good job boy keep up the good work.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Hdunlopclark
Master Reaper

Post by Hdunlopclark » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:34 pm

Thats Great!

I love seeing new people over here!

Harry

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:43 am

I remember, after what I now refer to as the 'Type O tragedy' I wanted to start my own web site called Halloween.com so I naturally wanted to see if anyone else owned it so I did a ........... HALLOWEEN.COM search and gosh THAT'S how III found it..... It kind of lends itself, I figure.
And I too, tell everyone about this site and how every Halloween enthusiast should check it out , but if you brought people to this site, who have become solid members, Hauntmaster, more power to you!!!!!!!
God bless ya, you little corker!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:55 am

OEJ,

What do you mean by that "you little corker?" :roll:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:22 am

Don't worry, HauntMaster, 'corker' is a GOOD thing. Go to dictionary.com and look it up.

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:10 pm

corker is the thing you use to pull corks out of wine bottles lol

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:42 pm

I see... that is something like wooden cork in its wine bottle, so you have to pull it out with the corker?

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:03 pm

Yes Hauntmaster, and it's kind of like you going to other places and pulling people over to our darker side of the net :lol: What OEJ said was a cool thing, a positive thing ok.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:12 pm

:lol:

Yeah, that's right DOD! Now, see many, more new members coming around here and join!! I'm really glad to see more members here than any other halloween and horror forums because they don't always post and reply that often.

But here, more posts and more replies!!! :D

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:19 pm

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:Yes Hauntmaster, and it's kind of like you going to other places and pulling people over to our darker side of the net :lol: What OEJ said was a cool thing, a positive thing ok.
good medaphor.