New member Introduction [old]

Discussion of general Halloween topics
GhostLaughter709
Ghost

Post by GhostLaughter709 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:14 am

hauntmaster wrote:Big Welcome to GL! 8)

My name is Chris and I am the moderator here, and also, there are 3 other mods around here too. So, please call me HauntMaster. :wink:

BTW, have fun and enjoy your postings here!
Thanks for the welcome HauntMaster -- it is so good to see so many fun Halloween people in one place! I've so missed being with a group of online weener's. Ahhh . . . it makes a cold heart grow colder! LOL 8) :D 8)

Thanks,
GhostLaughter709
"Look! A new dungeon to play in!!! I get the whips!"

GhostLaughter709
Ghost

Post by GhostLaughter709 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:23 am

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:Hi GhostLaughter709, and Welcome to our Spooky corner of the web. We're delighted to have you join our goul infested world :D :wink: Holy sure sounds like you were like a Top Halloween Mom, that must have kept you insanely busy. It must be nice to take that break and just focus on your own Halloween haunt now. Well have fun checking out all the many threads on here, there are some great threads to see, and some awesome pictures along the way. Can't remember the threads name, I'm sure you'll find it, but when you do, be sure to post any pictures you have to share with us, we'd love to see them. Also, we're always in search of new creative ideas, so feel free to share you secrets. There's mnay great minds on here, and some of the most fantastic spooky spirits you'll ever meet. Once again, Glad you joined :D
Thanks Duchess of Darkness,

Yes I've done my best to spread the joys of Halloween at my daughters school and even my church. Oh and I actually got the church to call it a Halloween event and opened it to the public -- shock of all shock! LOL I'll pull out some pics as soon as I can (don't hold your breath unless you look great in blue!) and I'll aways be happy to share ideas. I still hold out hope of starting the first Halloween Retirement Town. Say . . . . that sounds like a good thread! 8)

GhostLaughter709
"Look! A new dungeon to play in!!! I get the whips!"

MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:42 pm

GhostLaughter...what a great nickname, I love to hear ghosts laugh!!

Welcome from Hooch :D
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:16 pm

Hey GhostLaughter709, Love the idea of a Halloween Retirement Town, but then I thought to myself, why on earth would we ever want to retire from Halloween? But awesome thread name just the same :wink:

silcrest
Zombie

Hello from Germany

Post by silcrest » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:36 am

Hi,

I' m new here... My name is Silvia, I'm 38 years old and reside in Germany with my husband and my four years old son. At the moment I'm pregnant with my second baby, a daughter. I love Halloween, especially decorating and the pumpkins everywhere.

In the morning I have time, because my son is in the Kindergarden and I often create 3D motives at the computer, for example focussed on Halloween or Xmas.

Stop by and visit sometime! You can find there free Halloween wallpapers, screensavers, jigsaw puzzles, printable posters and greetings cards...

Creepy greetings

Silvia
Halloween.Jigetiser.com
free avatars, wallpapers, screensavers, computer jigsaw puzzles,
posters, greeting cards, calendars and videos

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:22 am

Hauted Greetings Silvia!!! Congrats on your second baby belly! LOL, I love that feeling... Anyway welcome, this is a great place to chit chat about all things Halloween like, spooky or just whatever really!!! So what is Halloween like in Germany? Trick r Treating and stuff?
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:05 am

Welcome aboard, Silvia! Contact me if you need assist with this forum board or your account. :wink:

Have fun,

Chris aka HauntMaster

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:10 pm

Hi Silvia, Welcome! Glad you found us, I look forward to getting to know you. Enjoy checking out all the wonderful threads, there's so much to see here :) Our Spooky little corner of the net has many fantasic Halloween spirits "members" here that are amazingly talented and just awesome to get to know. Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your second child "A Daughter" that's wonderful!
You must have great Halloween Events over there, as from what I've heard, Germany really gets into it. What part of Germany are you in?
Well talk to you more another time.

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:49 pm

Welcome Silvia! I'm sure you will love it here in the land of Halloween maniacs! Everyone here is really lovely :)

Congrats on the baby on the way! How far along are you?

How does Germany celebrate Halloween? Is it easy to get cool decorations and things over there or do you make all your own props? :o

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:01 am

Welcome Silcrest! Be sure and check out EVERYthing. This is a GREAT site with LOTS of great members who share LOTS of great things!!!!

Mr.Halloween
Ghost

Post by Mr.Halloween » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:45 am

Greetings From Vancouver, BC!

I am very happy to of found these forums; big thanks to the Dutchess of Darkness for leading me here :)

Now here is a little intro:

I am a huge Halloween Fan and an award winning Haunted Attraction Designer and Decorator. For the last 3 years I have owned and operated the web site http://www.vancouverhalloween.com
Recently I have started a new Facebook group called 'Vancouver Halloween' which I encourage anyone else in the Greater Vancouver Area to join. My Facebook profile is 'Spooky Halloween'.

You can find a few photos of my 2006 Yard Haunt at http://www.vancouverhalloween.com/2006vh_photos.htm

And additional examples of my Halloween displays at http://65.39.240.99/~shobiz/film_decor.html

I look forward to hanging out with you all as our favorite time of year arrives :)

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:59 pm

WOW!!! MORE NEW MEMBERS ARE COMING....

Welcome aboard, Mr. Halloween! :D

silcrest
Zombie

Post by silcrest » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:30 pm

welcome aboard Mr. Halloween. Have fun here. I'm also new here and it seems to be a very friendly community.

Creepy greetings

Silvia
Halloween.Jigetiser.com

silcrest
Zombie

Post by silcrest » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:40 pm

wow, what a warm welcome here and how many questions :D .
@magickbean: I'm in the end of the 7th month of pregnancy and the baby is very active. Buying Halloween decoration isn't really a problem here, mostly pumpkins and witches.
@Pennywise11: Yes it's a great feeling, when the baby is kicking and moving.
@Dutchess of Darkness: I live in Eichenzell, that's round about 100 km far away from Frankfurt am Main.

Creepy Greetings

Silvia
Halloween.Jigetiser.com

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:45 pm

Welcome Mr.Halloween :D to our spooky corner of the net, hope you enjoy being apart of our Halloween Community, there's some awesome spirits that reside here, and lots of great threads for you to check out and add your own. So glad you joined! :D
Happy Haunting :twisted: