Haunted Hayride

Discussion of general Halloween topics
sweet lil vampire
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Haunted Hayride

Post by sweet lil vampire » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:33 am

Hey I'm new here on the boards. I am really having a good time.
I have a party every year with a haunted house, but this year I'm have a haunted hayride. Anyone have any good suggestions . Like a story line or something. Anything would be great. Love being here :P
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't wipe your friends under the couch

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:37 pm

Welcome aboard, Sweet lil vampire!!

FYI: I suggest you do the search via Google and enter the keyword Haunted Hayride. :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:36 am

Hi Sweet lil Vampire, Welcome to our wonderfully spooky corner of the net. Glad you are enjoying it here, be sure to check out all the threads, there's lots to see and admire. Have you posted about yourself on the New Members Thread?? Well, looking forward to getting to know you :D

sweet lil vampire
Vampire

Post by sweet lil vampire » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:15 am

Thanks ya'll, I haven't posted on the members page yet. I will do that.
I have googled it,but I guess my prob is I only find locations for them, not how to really plan them . I want it to be perfect, but I guess all I need is some dirt and some spooky stuff and people to jump out. lol
I want a really creepy story that people can act out. I'm not good with making up stories. Thanks for the welcome!
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't wipe your friends under the couch