Halloweenie Beenies!

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:25 am

Hey OEJ, I just love both of those bats, they are just adorable, and would have such a loving home with me :D You just know where to find all the good sites. :D

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:26 am

eBay, my sveet. Garage sales and Toy and antique shows are also my favorite haunts! Doll shows, too. You never really know just where they'll pop up so you have to keep your eyes open.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:43 pm

witchy,

It's a witch with pink hair, and I bought her in the gift shop at the hospital where I work, actually.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:07 pm

Guess what came in the post yesterday............................................?

THIS LITTLE GUY!!!!

Ebay for the win! He was only £1.40 8)

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:06 pm

Hey, love that skeleton beanie!

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:31 pm

Thanks hauntmaster! And the best thing is.. his "bones" glow in the dark! I was completely overjoyed when I discovered he was glowing in my bag! Haha! I took him into work to show everyone... they now all think I am crazy :D

Well...craziER :lol:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:55 pm

Hey Magickbean, He's totally adorable :D Doesn't Ebay Rock! I don't know where I'd be without it :wink: I actaully have another Witches Boot on it's way, it was mailed today. I bought one, cause things look much different then in pictures I've found, well I loved it so much I ordered another one so that I would have a matching pair :) I'll post a picture when it arrives.
Do you buy from ebay often? I just love it :twisted:

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:09 pm

lol Dutchess I am a recovering eBay addict! I had to go cold turkey for a few months because I was spending so much money on there .. :oops:

But I've been scouring the site for the past few days trying to find bits for my costumes so I can start working on them.. with no joy, sadly. And I've been keeping my eye out for decorations like some of the beauties people have been posting here but haven't found anything quite like them ..yet!

My little buddy Manny here has been my best find for ages! Now I just gotta sell some things to get Paypal money and I can buy even more things! (I don't feel guilty when it's Paypal money, I mean, it's not real money is it? hehe :lol:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Hey Magickbean, that's too funny cause so am I. An Ebay addict that is. I guess I'm what you'd call a poor recovering one as I'm always falling off the Hearse so to speak :lol: It's just that ebay is the only place that I can get most of my home decor items. I've made some really close friends from there that started out as my sellers, so thats been a bonus. I don't buy as often as US S&H went up a lot on ebay as of May11th this year, but our dollar is so close to theirs now, so that really helps, or doesn't help depending on how you look at it. The UK has a lot of stuff I love too, but I've never bought from there just cause I could only imagine the S&H and border charges would be way to high.
But yep, it's addictive that's for sure. :wink:

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:32 pm

Hey Magikbean!

It sounds very cool... I really like your avatar!

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:51 am

Thank you Hauntmaster! I made it last night from an animated gif I collected about 6 years ago lol!

Aww Dutchess I know what you mean, the S&H went up here in the UK too and now it's difficult to find the sort of bargains that you used to be able to. Even if you win the item for 99p, you still end up paying about £5 with postage :( Tis a drag but ebay is still just as addictive as ever! :D

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:41 pm

Mhooch, thanks for the info on the beanie. The Hospitals a round here usualy have very cool stuff, the stuff you don't find at any regular stores. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks,Witchy

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:20 pm

Hehehe.... That somehow strikes me funny that no matter how cute, one can find reapers, ghosts and , essentially, 'dead things' in a hospital gift shop.

"Here, Uncle Charlie.... I know you probably won't be coming home, but I wanted to cheer you up with this cute little toy Grim Reaper!"

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:38 pm

Hey, I've found Grim the Reaper dog toy, that's for ogs to use and play with it!

See http://www.dogtoys.com/grimreaper.html

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:20 pm

Dog toy, my <deleted>! I HAVE to have that! Nice find HM!!!!