Yankee Candle Halloween

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Spooky
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Yankee Candle Halloween

Post by Spooky » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:04 pm

I just got a really awesome Yankee Candle Catalog in the mail today...they have some awesome Halloween stuff, and some great fall scents... I am going to order some stuff from them to give as prizes for my Halloween party.

Check them out:

http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycb ... ccessories

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:28 pm

Hey Spooky, That's a cool link you posted. Good ideas for the gift exchange you're right :wink:

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:08 am

I am always looking for the perfect Pumpkin Pie candle, tell me if you run across a good one!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:18 am

Spooky,

Great halloween stuffs that you've bought... BUT I advice you to save your own money because I really don't want to see you waste the money on all items that you think you cannot afford, but it's all up to you. :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:27 am

HM, WTH, Come Again? Huh?? What does that mean?

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:15 am

The Large Glass Pumpkin Tea Light Holder with Handle looks great. It has that classic Halloween look of old candy pails.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:01 pm

What a great find!!!! I actually thought about that three witches idea as a candle holder thing... you know.... my sculpey.
But, yeah! I'll have to look through that tonight when I get back home.
Thanks Spooky!

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:29 pm

I'm completely obsessed with Yankee Candle, I collect their halloween stuff every year. And tomanderson, I've never found a better pumpkin pie candle than theirs, if you'd like to give it a shot. I burn them year round.

Last year their black candle for Halloween was called "spooky" I believe, and this year it's something referencing patchouli, but I 'm pretty sure it's the same smell. Last year the white one was a peppermint and this year it's a vanilla base, so that will be interesting to smell. I cannot WAIT to hit up the Yankee Candle store, I will definitely be there this weekend.

Great find and thanks for sharing!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:57 pm

I love Yankee candles! I want one of everything in Spooky's link. :D
Don't drink and fly...

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:26 pm

I love the pumpkin pie candle, and I love the McIntosh apple one too. YUM!

They have tons of great scents. I bought one of the plug in things, but they don't seem to last long, and neither do the car scents...but for the time they do last-they smell good. I got an autumn harvest oil thing for that plug in.

I try and get gifts for my Halloween party that have alot to do with Fall, not just Halloween...because by the time the party comes, it is Halloween, and we still have lots of time between then and Thanksgiving that you can use fall stuff.

My catalog that I got, has a coupon on it for $15 off on a purchase of $45 or more...which is a really good deal. There's some buy 1 get 1 free stuff in the catalog too.

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:30 pm

Thanks spooky! I have been drooling over that haunted tea light house since last year!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:36 pm

Thanks for the great link, those are some beautiful designs. I especially like the haunted house...
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:30 pm

I was just looking at some Yankee Halloween candle samples on eBay and was wondering if anyone knew what the "Harvest" and "Boo" fragrances smelt like? :)

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:17 pm

I wanted to mention a candle that I have tried that is really pretty nice. It is no longer being made so I don't know how available these are, but one seller has some on Ebay. It's from the Old Virginia Candle Company.

Do an Ebay search on "Old Virginia Happy Halloween" and you will find this votive candle in Ebay Stores.

This is a triple-fragrance candle, and whoever put this together did a really good job.

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:46 pm

That's a fun place to visit (the store in MA). They have rooms and rooms of different candles for different seasons... and you wouldn't believe the cool little villages.

I like the Candy Corn and Buttercream candle that they're calling "Trick or Treat Swirl" this year. I burned through that one right quick-- it smelled sooooooo good. Yum!