FAVORITE HA;LLOWEEN PARTY

Discussion of general Halloween topics
JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

FAVORITE HA;LLOWEEN PARTY

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:38 pm

WHAT MEMORIES DO YOU HAVE OF YOUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN PARTY?
MINE WAS HALLOWEEN OF 1981. WE ATTENDED A HUGE HALLOWEEN PARTY AND I ACTUALLY WON A PRIZE FOR ONE OF THE BEST COSTUMES. THAT IS A GOOD MEMORY.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:55 pm

It's strange to think about it, but my fondest memories of Halloween parties are from when I was in elementary school! Nothing was quite as much fun as that...bobbing for apples, having cookies and punch, and listening to spooky records for a while. This was all long before life got, you know, "complicated," so my enjoyment of this stuff was pure and total back then.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:40 am

I was a mad french chef. My girlfriend, at the time, was Nicky Sixx from Motley Crew. It was in a barn type warehouse. Very dark. Very moody. We drank and danced and overall enjoyed quite a creepy night. I don't exactly know just why we went. I don't remember things from that time very well, but I remember that.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:42 am

Well I'd have to say that I Absolutely loved working in the Bars on Halloween, always had such a blast, and there were always so much to do, Dance, Activities, contests, seeing all the other awesome costumes and making new Potions for others to be my victims on :lol: Many good memories from those years.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:27 am

Ah, actually I forgot one party we had out here...I had picked about two hundred seedless tangerines from a tree in the backyard and the whole street had plenty of tangerines for a while...I took a big box of tangerines and squeezed a bunch of fresh juice from them, then made a bowl of rum punch with this. Threw a party for Halloween Night, watched horror movies and hung out in a graveyard built in back of the house...we had colored lights and fog and a sound effects tape playing. This was about 1991 in North Hollywood. Fun stuff!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:13 pm

Actually, my current favorite Halloween party was the one we threw last year. So many great costumes, dancing, drinking, food, games and general merriment. It was a blast!

Hopefully this time next year my fav will be THIS year's party!! :lol:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Big_Guh
Haunt Master

Post by Big_Guh » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:02 am

My family used to own a farm before we moved into the city complete with sprawling fields and a big, red barn. One year, my mom (who ignited my love for Halloween many years ago) decided to throw a field party. The setting was perfect--pumpkins growing all around, big red barn to go inside of and hang out on hay, good music, good food. My dad even fired up the tractor for hayrides. We invited family friends, family, you name it, anyone who wanted to have a blast on Hallow's Eve. It will be hard as hell to beat that party out. I was probably only seven or eight at the time, so it was even more unbelievable.

Then we moved. Everything kinda went down hill party-wise after that. Until college.... :D