New Halloween Movie...

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:19 am

It appears as though the movie follows 4 different stories that all occur in the same town on the same night and might possibly intertwine somehow. My wife said she was freaked out by the trailer so looks like I'll be seeing it with my 16 year old. From all I've seen it looks more psychological and eerie than straight out gore fest material.

I'm actually looking forward more to this than the Halloween remake, I've already seen that movie. :wink:

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:13 pm

i think i agree dr strange...im ready for a new halloween movie and this movie definitely has that creepy feel to it. im sick of all the "scary" movies out there that just throw a bunch of gore at you and don't really have that creepy, give-you-the-heeby-jeebys feeling! :twisted: :twisted:

of course Halloween is a classic and will always be one of my all time favs!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:39 pm

I too agree with Dr.Strange, that this movie looks like it has a good psychological aspect to it rather than just being a purely Slasher Flick. I actually liked what I saw from the trailer, looks far more believeable and creepy eerie rather then just gore. So I may actually give this movie a try, seeing how I'm not a fan of Gore Fest type movies, haven't been for many years.

Once any of you have seen it, please be sure to post what you thought of it :)