Decor Wishlist

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Decor Wishlist

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:14 am

Thanks to Magickbeans Wonderful Idea of posting a costume Wishlist thread, it gave me the same idea for decor items as there are a few things I wanted from Michael's last year and this year they don't have them :cry:
SO if there's anything anyone is looking for, feel free to post it here and maybe others may have it and want to sell it, or may have seen it in a store and could passs on the store information to you or conect you with what you are looking for in some way or another.

Ok, Last year, Michael's was selling these Ornaments, and I didn't manage to snag any in time, so if anyone knows of a store that has them, or have them themselves and wishes to sell them please feel free to pm me, thanks! :D
1) A big chubby looking green bullfrog With a Black Witches Hat, looks like it belongs in a Witches Lair
2) The same as above except its an Owl, big and chubby wearing a Hat also if I remember correctly
3) A witches Spell book and it was hollow inside I think and made sounds when it was opened

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:22 am

Yay! I inspired a thread! Hehe!

Even better is I was actually thinking of doing this because decorations I'm looking for and can't find may well be available overseas and visa versa!

I'm afraid we don't have Michaels here, so I don't have any of the things you're looking for :( But I know that my mum got a big plushie bullfrog with a witch's hat on from TK Maxx last year for £10/$20 so it might be worth checking there? I have already tried to sneak it from my mum for my halloween home but she's too protective lol :)

My Wishlist:

- hanging bats
- hanging signs, especially like the ones from Michaels...
- scene setters
- pumpkin fairy lights
- skeletons/mannequins for me to dress up :D

Hdunlopclark
Master Reaper

Post by Hdunlopclark » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:46 am

Magickbean,

I saw you wanted pumpkin fairy lights, at aldi in october they allways sell them. I love them!

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:20 pm

Ooooh Aldi, eh?
Thanks for the tip, Harry!! I will keep my eyes peeled for them :D

(I love them too; they are so cute!)

ooga_booga
Haunt Master

Post by ooga_booga » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:48 am

.Bat & pumpkin shaped cookie cutters (not really decor but still).
.Scene setters (I considered buying some from frightcatalogue but they say they don't ship outside the US)
.Mirror grabbers (see above)
.Black roses (see above)
Serial Thread Killer.

ooga_booga
Haunt Master

Post by ooga_booga » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:14 am

If anyone finds a site that sells halloween cookie cutters and can ship them internationally, please let me know.
Serial Thread Killer.

SpookShowBaby
Haunt Master

Post by SpookShowBaby » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:21 pm

I have the big chuuby frog and I love it! Good luck on your searching. I noticed that the Michael's by my house has similar stuff to what they had last year, maybe they will have what you are looking for. Did you try online or on ebay?

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:54 pm

Last year Hallmark had a spooky spell book that cackled and made noise when you opened it...it was very cool and I was very tempted! Have you checked ebay for any of these items?? Good luck on everyones searches!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:50 pm

Hey SpookShowBaby you're so lucky to have that big chubby Frog! This year our Michael's went with a whole brand new line so they don't have any of that line , no chubby frog, witchy owl, spell book :( Yes I always keep watch for them all on ebay, hopefully I'll find them one day :)

MichaelMyers, I've been checking ebay for a spell book but they never have what I'm looking for, I'll phone around and see if any of the Hallmark stores are carrying it this year, thanks for the heads up :wink:

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:03 pm

I dont remember seeing that spellbook last year (bummer!!) That would have been a really unique buy!
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"