NO CLUE

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:17 pm

Grizzly Giant, It's not you or us that are crazy or abnormal, its the rest of them "those who think we are" that really are :D So don't worry about what others tell you, stick with us and you'll be Happy! Just look at the rest of the people as if they were pumpkin heads, puts a smile on your face when you're listening to them and makes them really think you are a tad odd :lol:

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:28 pm

No white coats coming from my direction DOD. My first car was a pinto I named "sparky" - kind of appropriate with the whole recall thing. :roll: Anyway, I talked to Sparky all the time. You know, it's kind of like our love of Halloween...some people just don't get it and the rest come here! :D Did you bring the broom home? I would have. :wink:
Don't drink and fly...

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:47 pm

Hey LawP, No I couldn't or I would have ended up wherever the witch did, :lol: it's an 12 lane Intersection, no time. Thanks for the whole car support. SHe's been such a dear friend to me, shes part of me really. I get people all the time wanting to buy her, and this one older weathier man in town said to me after offering me $18,000 for her "Everyone has a price you know" I told him. When I'm gone the hubby can do as he pleases although if he tries to sell her I'm sure her middle name would likely turn out to be Christine :lol: But I'm sorry, shes not for sale no matter what the price. ANd hubby said he would never sell her if something happened to me cause she reminds him of me. And he's the one thats helped me keep her restored so he sayd he has a lot of heart, sweat, blood and soul into her :wink:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:00 pm

Hey, LawP, look at your link again. http://www.giftapolis.com/ozcandleholder1.html
There are Dorothy feet and candles there on the same page. Hmm... at least they came up last time I looked.... They must be on rotation everytime you look at that page. Try refreshing the page.
Oh, here they are! http://www.giftapolis.com/ozcandleholder.html

And yes... Welcome Grizzly!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:38 am

LOVE the lighting~~~
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:19 am

Hmmm...well anyway I have the black & white striped candles and ruby slippers. I agree with Mrs. OEJ on the Dorothy ones...kinda eery lookin'. :shock:
Don't drink and fly...

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:58 pm

Wait a minute.... :?

Do people think it strange that one talks to/with their car???? :shock:

I talk to the Magic Pumpkin all the time, and whats more....she talks back!!!! :D

And she is a VERY good conversationalist!! :wink:

PS: welcome Grizzly Giant!!!
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:23 pm

Hey OEJ!

I think I like this pic the best because your room looks just like one of London's offices in England!

Image :lol:

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:32 pm

What is that salt shaker thing on the table, it looks like a Dalek.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:24 am

Tom, that's an oil lamp.
Thanks HM. I did work really hard at getting just the right feel for my one space in the house. I might be the king of my castle.... but only after the Mrs. says it's OK :lol:

MammaHooch... you just go ahead and talk with your car as much as you want, hun.... I know I'm going to make GREAT freinds with mine as soon as I get him. :D

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:38 am

OEJ, your hard work certainly paid off. You have a lovely "man space" and your lair is especially gorgeous decked out for Halloween. :D
Don't drink and fly...

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:19 am

Thanks, LawP. I spent three months on that d*mn room... talk about a labor of love!
Here's a pic of it in the 'works'
Here's the great before and after pics....
before...
after...

Breaks my heart I've got to sell the darn place just to get the equity back out of it. :(

*note the Colts Helmet.... That's an actual Trev Alberts '#51' practice helmet. It was never used in a game but, during training camp '97 season! 8)