Halloween Calendar

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

Halloween Calendar

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:01 am

Hey everybody!

Do you know where to find and buy Halloween calendar? If so, lemme know... I thanked one of the members for asking about this halloween calendar, so we have to be fair and share this thread each other...

I've attached an image of October calendar via Google.com shown here...

Be sure that Halloween calendar is in the year of 2008 please :!: :wink:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:40 am

I'm sorry. I don't get it. :( Is it just that the date starts on the 13th. Is it like Chanukah?
Hey! This is a great idea!!! It can be the 19 days of Halloween! We can have 19 pumpkins, ranging in size from the smallest to the biggest (the biggest, of couse would be lit on Halloween night), you carve and light one pumpkin a night, starting at sundown on the 13th, and give a Halloween present every night till the BIG one, on Halloween.
OH!!!! I LIKE THIS!!!!!!
And each night, while carving the pumpkin, everyone can sit around telling ghost stories or tales of Halloween past. Your past or history's past. And on Halloween night, you can have like a big feast, with LOTS of pumpkin pie and any other assortment of goodies you associate with Halloween and talk about the roots of Halloween and why it should always be observed! Kind of like a Jewish Seder.

Wow!!!! This is something I just came up with! I'm going to give this more thought!
Anyone else? :D

Thanks, Hauntmaster!

Cadaverino
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Cadaverino » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:08 am

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:46 am

Wow, Cadaverino! Thanks for posting those links - I absolutely LOVE the Witch calendar. Gotta get it before someone gets me another cow calendar. :shock:
Don't drink and fly...

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:32 pm

I think the witch one is my favorite too!!! OEJ - that actually sounds like a pretty awesome plan. I would love to start a tradition like that, lighting and carving pumpkins on the days leading to halloween.
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:38 pm

Hey Cadaverino!

Thanks a lot for posting these links!! I really DO appreciate that!!! :wink:

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:15 am

Hey everybody!!!

Don't forget to check out with Girls and Corpses magazine online because they usually sell calendar every year...
See... http://girlsandcorpses.com

And also, you can create your own halloween calendar too, didn't you know that???

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:21 am

Cadaverino - Those are GREAT links! Good job and THANKS!!!

Mandy - I'm going to work on this seder type idea, thanks for the encouragement!

HM - - - - - Girls and Corpses?!?!?!?!?!?!?! All of that's a j* [dramatic pause] a JOKE... RIGHT?!?!?!?!
Oh, I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to sound like a necrophobe.... how intollerant of me. :oops:

frenchy45
Crypt Keeper

Post by frenchy45 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:37 pm

Anybody have ever think of doing our own Haloweem.com calendar with our fav pics of our haunt . I am not an expert with a computer but i am sure some people here could do that and post it here so we can downlod it and print our vey own halloween calendar just an idea !

what do you think ?

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:16 am

last year, my sister made her own halloween advent calander. she used felt-type fabric sewed little pockets onto it. it was so creative, i would like to make one, but i don't have the patience to sew by hand. my sister is the best at making things. i do really wish that she would join here, but she's just too busy at the moment.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:03 pm

Cadaverino, Thanks so much for the links, I just love that Seasons of The Witch one, I'd also love the Addams Family one but I don't care for their style on the cover picture and so I'm guessing the whole calendar is done in that style. But I'd love to get that Seasons of The Witch one :D :wink: Thanks again for sharing the link :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:05 pm

OEJ, such the inventor, Love your Halloween Pumpkin Countdown Idea, can't wait to see what you come up with :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:10 pm

HM, Girls & Corpses Calendar I can see as I'm a very open-minded person and I've done a great deal of research over the years into Necrophilia and the Necrophiliac Lifestyle and personality profile, but I'm just wondering, how do you see this as being a halloween thing, or is it more of a personal urge to have some interest of yours known, just wondering is all? :roll:

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:29 pm

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:I'd also love the Addams Family one but I don't care for their style on the cover picture and so I'm guessing the whole calendar is done in that style.
That is the original Addams Family, as created by cartoonist Charles Addams. The cartoons ran in The New Yorker magazine from 1935 to 1988. The television series and movies were based on his cartoons.

Official Charles Addams site.