The Truth Game

All types of Halloween games, Halloween Word Games and the like!
magickbean
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by magickbean » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:46 pm

My favourite zombie movie is Shaun of the Dead - not only was it ridiculously funny and starring three of my favourite people (Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Dylan Moran), it also had some very freaky looking zombies in it!!

My scariest zombie movie (although not technically "zombies" as such, is 28 Days Later.. because they are effectively, zombies that run.. that takes away your only real advantage .. :shock:

My question:

What is your favourite Halloween Party drink? :)

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:40 am

My favorite Halloween party drink is, of course, a 'Bloody Mary'...... but it's also my favorite Thanksgiving drink and my fav Christmas drink and my fav arbor day drink, etc...... :roll:

OK... here's my question.... but I want to add a new twist to this........ you have to ANSWER your own question as well as ask it..... OK?

If you could have ANY super power, what would it be? Mine would be to be able to simply TOUCH a book to have read it and to have instant recollection and cognisance of anything I'd ever touched.

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:52 am

Oooh ok, right, with the twist..

If I could have any super power I'd be like Jean Grey from X-Men, with the ability to move things/do things purely using my thought through telekinesis and communicate through telepathy. That would rock so much, although it would encourage me to be more lazy.. :lol:

My question:

What is your earliest memory of Halloween?
Mine is going to my first Halloween party when I was a kid - my best friend was sleeping over my house at the time and I got my mum to help us make matching costumes. We went as a pair of rats with tails made out of old stockings pinned to our trousers :D When we got to the party we played bobbing for apples and my friend totally soaked her costume and had to borrow a t-shirt from the party host's mum for the rest of the night! :lol:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:59 pm

Hmmm I think it would be bobbing for apples as a child at one of my birthday parties... probably age 6-7 ish.... I always had Halloween dress up parties and we always bobbed for apples on the kitchen floor out of moms big black pickling pot!!!! FUN.... most people don't want to play that any more though due to the paranoya of germs etc.... but hey I would play!!!

My Question: If you had a chance to meet Death aka Grim Reaper what would you ask him/her?
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:26 pm

I would ask death to lose my name. :D

Question: If we really could build a Halloween town, where would you like it to be?

I'd definitely want it somewhere in New England. Not Salem, somewhere less well-known.
Don't drink and fly...

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:10 am

Yeah, I think it would be great in a private place, somewhere only true Halloween-ers could find!.... Dark side of the moon perhaps...hmmmm... bottom of the ocean...... black hole...... dunno...just somewhere that people who are really <deleted> halloween fans can be in peace and haunting..I am harmony!

Have you ever put a pumpkin in the middle of the road and watch it get run over by a car?
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:59 am

The mere thought of watching a pumpkin get smashed by a car brings tears to my eyes. *sniff* No, I've never done that Pennywise but my brother used to lay my Barbie's in the road and watch their you-know-whats get smooshed. Boys :roll:

I read a mystical book some time ago that featured a shape shifter who turned himself into a dragon - he could fly to far away places in a short time (story involved big vampire war, lots of action). Anyway, if you could ride on the back of a flying dragon...where would you like to go?
Don't drink and fly...

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:14 pm

Hmmm thats a tough one.. I have many world wide pen pals... Love to see them and their beautiful countries (Zambia, Lithuania, Estonia, Egypt), but if I were to be on the back of a Dragon, I would want him to show me some remote places of the world, some places where he finds solice if he would trust me enough to show me that is..... Perhaps the Bermuda Triangle, Artic Circle (My Mom works there often ... I is like a land of crystal in places).... maybe Antartica...the cold and barron places on earth that problem have secrets hidden deep within thier lands...hmmm good question LawP....

If you could potentially live forever...similar to a Vampire would you want to?

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:19 pm

Wow, tough question Penny. Excluding the need for blood thing (very inconvenient) I think on one hand I'd like to see what the future holds - how the world progresses from decade to decade, but on the other hand I'd hate to see my loved ones die. Eternity with an escape clause...that would be the best choice. :D
Don't drink and fly...

Hallow's Queen
Haunt Master

Post by Hallow's Queen » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:55 pm

do you believe in zombies?
H a l l o w ' s Q u e e n

Image Image

devilchick06
Ghost

Post by devilchick06 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:11 am

[b]no i don't belive in zombies when dead people they won't back from death

"do u belive in witchs?"[/b]
Halloween is Rock!! (BOO)

devilchick06
Ghost

Post by devilchick06 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:13 am

no i don't belive in zombies when dead people they won't back from death

"do u belive in witchs?"
Halloween is Rock!! (BOO)

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:38 am

Yes, Witches come in all forms I think... Perhaps not the sterotypical witch that fly around on brooms...although that would be great fun.... witches yes most definitly.

Are you more of the Halloween-ish person in your circle of friends or family?

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:21 am

Yes, I would have to most definately say, YES! I'm also very much the black sheep in my family..... HEY! that's a great idea for a costume.... A black sheep and you could carry around, all evening a family photo album..... to take it a step farther, you could, take a bunch of pictures of yourself IN the black sheep costume with a bunch of family members.... either that or be REALLY good at Photoshop.... like I am! hmmmmmmmmm :D

MY question... Have you ever gotten drunk in a graveyard?

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:39 am

Nope, I've never got drunk in a graveyard. On top of a hill, yes. In a woods, yes... but never a graveyard. :P

My question is..

Have you ever won a costume competition? :)