New member Introduction [old]

Discussion of general Halloween topics
angel222
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by angel222 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:19 am

welcome saint cloud girl and to all new members as well.

Is this room actually stretching or is it just your imagination?
hello

brimac35
Zombie

Post by brimac35 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:16 pm

Hello saintcloudgirl this is a great site . I'm fairly new here myself . you'll love it .
Thursdays , I never could really get the hang of Thursdays .

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:09 pm

Welcome to stcloudgirl...my mother's mother came here from Scotland in the early 1900's. I grew up going to the scotch games, loads of fun. I used to know how to do a highland fling or two, but I was about 4 at the time!! Glad to have you on the board.

Hooch
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:26 am

Guess I should have meandered this way first!

What is your favorite part of Halloween?
I have to pick just ONE? *dies*

Where are you from?
Earth... more specifically, I LIVE in Southern Arizona.

What is your favorite Halloween activity?
Once again... do I have to pick Just ONE?

Favorite Halloween Candy?
Butterfinger, Reeses Pieces (not the cups!), and Reeses Sticks.... I guess I like chocolate and PB.

Halloween costume?
Every Halloween

Okay... I'll quit with the semantics...

I'm 26 (for now)... I graduated in 2004 with a BS in Civil Engineering (which either means I'm really smart or full of poo). I got hitched a year ago to the man of my dreams... when he's not thoroughly teasing me to death.

I do everything when it comes to Halloween. I'm... shall we say... a bit obsessed. I make my own costumes (I sew). I carve pumpkins like crazy. I design my own pumpkin patterns to carve.... I love Halloween. I love ghosts and ghoulies. I love October.... and I'm getting way too excited over finding this community, which-- I'm afraid-- doesn't bode well for my obsession.

I'm a bit picky about my Halloween. I try to do things unique or things that aren't super popular... and I have very picky Halloween tastes. I don't like to do cheezy Halloween things. I try to go with "wow" or "cool" things...

... and eventually, when I get my own home, I'm Sooooo going to have a haunted house-type thing of my own! *nefarious laughter*

Oh... and I don't bite. *angelic grin*

Catzilla
Haunt Master

New Memeber / Greetings From ''Catzilla'' !

Post by Catzilla » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:13 am

Hello Everyone....just a brief introduction. :)

I am Catzilla....44 and LOVE THE HOLIDAYS ! :P
I am the Admin for the Carolina Panthers USFN site, I plan to rep this site on our boards as HALLOWEEN draws closer.

I am married with 3 children, we reside in Norwood, North Carolina.
My favorite candy is ''Snickers''
Favorite costume is of course......GODZILLA !

The best part about Halloween is seeing everyone running about their communities having a GREAT time...I love a festive mood....the holidays are such a big part of our lives.
I will ALWAYS be a child at heart...always. :)

So nice to meet everyone.

Admin / http://www.PantherCoalition.com [/b]
Last edited by Catzilla on Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:34 am

Hi Catzilla and jadewik, it's really a pleasure to meet you both. Welcome to our spooky corner of the web. Look forward to getting to know you. Be sure to check out the many threads here and meet the many wonderful spooky spirits "members" that live here :D

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:39 pm

Hi jadewik and Catzilla, and welcome to our little haunted community!! This is a great bunch of folks. Very talented bunch, I've gotten tons of good advice and fabulous ideas from everyone. I hope you have as good a time here as I do!

Happy Haunting!

Hooch
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:46 am

Jadewik! Catzilla! Welcome! Welcome!
Veeeelcooooome!!!!!

Lots of great people here! Be sure and check out EVERYTHING!!!!!

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:46 am

Thanks Guys.....I can't wait to start decorating...I have old Victorian, the place even looks haunted ! lol

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:54 am

Well, this is absolutely the coolest forum I've ever seen! Stumbled upon it yesterday in my search for all things Halloween to help gear up this year's festivities...

Howdy, all you kindred spirits!! I'm Amy, a Georgia girl, and I can't wait to get to know this site and community, especially at a time when our favorite holiday is only a couple of months away...this place is gonna be hoppin'! :D

So anyway, my favorite parts of All Hallow's Eve are the ghost stories, the horror movie marathons, giving out candy to the kiddies, carving jack-o-lanterns, wearing a great costume, and knocking back a few brews with our friends who come over to celebrate with us. :wink: Yes, we're lucky to have bought a home in a neighborhood where trick-or-treating is alive and kickin'! It's party central, a Halloween fan's dream, where our street is literally shut down with hundreds of ghosts and goblins, witches and warlocks...I. CAN'T. WAIT!

Not sure I can cast just one vote for my favorite candy (there are many!), but my favorite festive icons by far are the pumpkins, and my collection of them is vast. The decorating of our house begins many weeks in advance. :D

Well, I'm off to browse these numerous forum topics, work on my profile, and pick an avatar. Can't wait to learn new and interesting ideas and stories from you folks! Rock on!!

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:57 am

Hi Laurie...of course I'm new too ! :P

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:17 pm

Hey, Catzilla, I'll be sure to check out your site- sounds like a cool job!

Married with twin sons, myself.....and I hear ya on the Snicker's, they are YUMMY!!

Nice to meet you. :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:41 pm

Hi Laurie Strode, and welcome to our spooky little abode :) It's always nice to have another Fanatic in the family, hope you stick around year round with us.
Yes, Make sure you check out the many threads theres so much to see and read, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself :D
SO your favorite Halloween Icon is the Pumpkin, well well, make sure you introduce yourself to OEJ "One Eyed Jack" cause he's another Huge Pumpkin Fan :) Well looking forward to getting to know you and to see any pictures you have to post :wink:

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:40 pm

Thank you Dutchess, 'tis an honor to be a new member here, and as Halloween is deep within my soul, I will certainly be celebrating it year round with you guys! At least here I don't have to worry about appearing 'the freak' for loving it so much!! :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:52 pm

Hey Laurie, Nope, that you won't. This is the Halloween Haven for Halloween Spirits year round, and a great place to talk Halloween year round with like minded people :D