How To Be A Haunt Actor?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

How To Be A Haunt Actor?

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:19 pm

Can you help me how should I become a haunt actor? How can I get started doing that? Is it ththrough interview, e-mail to any haunted houses, or convention?

Well, I only wanted to know how to go about being an actor at the haunted house or any haunt places... What should I do? And, I don't mean to be the horror film star! :lol:

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:24 pm

Hmmmm, my brother did some haunt acting at a few theme parks a couple years back, HM. I'll call him and see how he got hooked up with that job and get back to ya.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:10 pm

Ok, great! I am waiting to hear from you anytime when you find out from your brother, Laurie.

FYI: I am looking to be actor around here in the state of Virginia. :wink:

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:10 pm

Hmmm...I'll bet that one of the chief ingredients to getting this sort of job, once you get hooked up with the people running one of these shows, is to make sure they see how INTERESTED you are in really doing it. Lots of people want jobs, but the best haunters are the ones who LOVE IT and WOULDN'T WANT TO BE DOING VERY MUCH ELSE.

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:56 pm

Well HM, I ain't gonna be much help to ya..my brother got that job through his ROTC program at Valdosta State U here in Georgia when a theme park hired his group to do it for a couple Halloween's in a row..so he didn't get it in the 'conventional' sense. Sorry! :?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 pm

Laurie,

I do understand that, and I do thank you for doing this for me that you cannot be able to help me, but no need to be worried. I'm still looking.. :wink: