SIMPSONS

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!
Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

SIMPSONS

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:05 pm

Was pretending to be working LOL.... and was watching some Halloween TV specials on Youtube... I thoughts I would start a new Simpson thread because I wanted to link all the episodes but thought not right now... I did find this link though to a good one with a mixture of great moments from all Halloween Simpson shows... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlprPC7SsLQ
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:29 pm

They need to release a difinitive treehouse of Horror DVD collection and not this piece meal stuff they've been doing. Those are all classics!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:44 pm

I totally agree... It is not very often I actaully purchase movies/ brand spanking new ones that is... but if they came out with the entire collection... I would totally be willing to shell out some dough!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:36 pm

I'm sure if you buy the individual seasons you will collect all the ToH's but a collection of those shows would sell like gangbusters, IMO.

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:35 pm

I have a Simpsons Treehouse of Horror video tape with 4 of the best Halloween specials on it - it's getting a bit fuzzy now because we've watched it so much! Not just at Halloween, but all year round :lol:

Some of my favourites include the parodies of Dracula, The Shining, Harry Potter and Nightmare on Elmstreet :D

angel222
Haunt Master

Post by angel222 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:46 pm

wow thanks. I like the simpsons halloween tree house of horrors.

One thing I don't get. They air new halloween simpsons on novmember.
hello

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:16 pm

I believe this is because each series of The Simpsons begins with a Treehouse of Horror episode, and the scheduling probably starts a new series of The Simpsons in November. They never can get the timing right.. They put xmas episodes on in June! :roll:

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:08 pm

Hey what a great idea. I didnt even think to watch halloween specials on you tube!!!!
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

Lon
Zombie

Post by Lon » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:36 pm

I wish they would put the specials by themselves on DVD too. There are so many they could do multiple DVDs and make plenty of money.

I hate that Fox has ruined it the past several years by preempting it with baseball.