Woman puts skeleton in passanger seat, gets surrounded by cops

News about Halloween from all over world...
NeverMore
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Woman puts skeleton in passanger seat, gets surrounded by cops

Post by NeverMore » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:27 pm

https://101kgb.iheart.com/content/2019- ... her-photo/

I guess Canadians are more laid back than us. Not unusual to see such a thing around here, even in the summer.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Re: Woman puts skeleton in passanger seat, gets surrounded by cops

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:34 pm

That sais a lot about how realistic some of these Halloween decorations can be. But I would think the first clue would be the stench (or lack thereof) of rotting flesh. A corps at that stage of decay would emit an odor that could be smelled a mile away. Secondly, it was sitting in the front seat of the car with the seat belt buckled up. I would have chalked it up to a creepy prank (something I might do in October).
Actually, the better prank would have been to put the corpse behind the wheel with it's hand on the tuning knob for the stereo. Maybe a baseball cap put on it's head backwards, and AC/DC booming from the sound system.

Mike

Voskhod02
Zombie

Post by Voskhod02 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:22 am

Add a little mechanical system to have the head bob up and down - like those small articulated hula dancer dolls - and you've got a killer car accessory :lol: and even without mentioning the smell - which could be contained inside the car - someone with an actual human skeleton on hand would have been able to hide the corpse for a while, they wouldn't do so much efforts to hide the body and escape the police just to display the skeleton for everyone to see on the passenger seat of their car!
But yeah, it'd be quite the prank, either by just having the skeleton next to you, or by putting it in a "dynamic" display with sunglasses and a milk shake glass in its hand.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:00 pm

I don't know if that kind of a smell could be contained in anything. My brother hit a skunk one time, and that car stank to high-heaven for weeks both inside and out.

I like your animatronics idea about the skeleton. What would really put some kick into that prank is of you could get a hold of one of those self-driving prototype cars that Ford, GM and Chrysler are working on, and put that behind the wheel while the computer actually drives it around the neighborhood. That would the ultimate 'trunk or treat' prank.

Mike

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:28 am

Don't even bring up skunks! I had some get under my house a few months back. I kept chasing them out but they kept outsmarting me. This place stunk to high heaven for a while. Never had this problem when my cats were still alive.

Don't know if I've ever told you guys but I have a couple housemates who happen to be American-Skeleton, to use the politically correct term. This is Bones. He's a bit of booze hound. I don't know where he puts all that alcohol! It's almost like it goes right through him. He likes to think of himself as a self-styled psychic. Just because he's been dead he thinks he knows everything about the other side.

My other housemate is Yorick. Don't mind the disguise. Ever since Shakespeare wrote that play he's had such a big head. It was only a small part but his ego grew so out of control. Bones and I just take it all in stride. Every time Yorick starts quoting "To be or not to be" we sick the dog on him. It is so hilarious watching him digging his leg bones back out of the back yard.

These guys can be so irritating sometimes but they really are a lot of fun around Halloween. Nowhere near as much as our other housemate though. Llorona is very shy and we rarely see her. Here she is last November 2nd, eating a donut while breaking out the Crystal Head vodka from her offrenda. I think both Bones and Yorick have a crush on her but I don't think they have a ghost of a chance.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:19 pm

Those were great, Nevermore. I especially liked the dog joke.

Mike

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by witchy » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:10 pm

Nevermore, she has great taste, I love the Vodka skull!

I bet she has a big butt from all those donuts though, tell her to start power walking. You can never be bigger than your boyfriend or at least that's what my momma always said! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:40 pm

Besides that, who wants to see an obese skeleton haunting their Halloween displays. I agree with Witchy. Llorona needs to BONE UP on her physical fitness. (narf narf)

Mike

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am

:lol:

Voskhod02
Zombie

Post by Voskhod02 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:53 pm

Speaking of that vodka skull, I remember reading an article about how a forensics expert "rebuilt" a realistic face based on that skull... with a result that actually looked like a happily drunk Russian man :lol: and don't pick on the poor American-Skeleton community like that, it's not their fault if their sweet tooth - and all of the others, actually - is always showing!