Ghost Pix

Discuss/post ghost stories etc!
hauntmaster

Ghost Pix

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:42 pm

Tell me if you can see the ghost in this pix?

Anyways, please understand that this pix doesn't belong to me because I've found it somewhere else on the haunted forum site. So, what do you think of it? Well, it's hard for me to tell is it is accurate or not...

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:24 am

Well, first off, Hauntmaster, I think the word you're looking for is'authentic' not accurate. However, I DO think it is an authentic trick of light. Initially, it's kind of creepy, knowing that you're supposed to be looking for a "ghost" then finding some wierd reflection.
We are so finely tuned into recognizing faces that it's almost imposible to NOT see a face in almost anything. I see faces everywhere an on anything.... wood, the carpet, stucko, anything.

But let say for the sake or argument the face IS a spirit of somekind. It's obviously a midget. What.... it's got to be no more than 3 feet tall. How creepy is that?

Yes, there are faces everywhere and in the most mundane things. Here for example.... Look what I had for lunch.....
It's my old friend Peter FRampton....... and HE'S not even dead yet!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:25 pm

:lol: Very funny about a face on toasted sandwich!

So far, what do you think of this photo shown here below?

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:41 pm

The first one looks like the light reflecting off the glass around what appears to be a tree... the left side of the reflection does kinda look like a face.... but it's a stretch.

The sammich looks yummy....

and the last one looks like the ghost has been photoshopped into the scene... and the opacity adjusted to look translucent.

magickbean
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by magickbean » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:09 pm

Is it wrong that I saw the Peter Frampton sandwich and thought "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh grilled cheese!!! YUM!" and thought nothing of the face on it?? :lol:

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:01 am

That second photo is definitely fake. Anyway, no self respecting ghost would be caught dead in such a horrible outfit. LOL

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:44 pm

We've had a lot of spirit activity here lately. We even got this game of "Ghost Chase" caught on film. Amazing...

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:00 am

Cool pic HM, Did you make the photo yourself?
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:15 am

Haunted Horseman wrote:Cool pic HM, Did you make the photo yourself?

YES, HH! I DID! :D

Tapsgirl
Zombie

Post by Tapsgirl » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:54 pm

check out the orb by his head if you enlarge the photo there is a face in it!!
Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's
sting, Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing, For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth
boil and bubble.

Haunter
Crypt Keeper

Post by Haunter » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:59 pm

Wow that is freaky! That guy in the pic looks just like me! :shock: Welcome to the forum!
All alone in the woods with nothing but the smell of smoke from the camp fire, cracking leaves as you walk and seeing your breath from the cold crisp air. Halloween is my favorite time of the year!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:59 pm

Yeah, I can see it... Cool!

BTW, welcome aboard TagsGirl! :wink:

lilmzzoufan
Ghost

My ghost pics.

Post by lilmzzoufan » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:30 am

I have a few pics I took on the U.S.S. Lexington, that I took myself. Most of them had ghost activity in them. I will post two, but if you want to see more, then just message me. =]] I am on photobucket as whbabygurl. =]]